X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Focuspants - emailed you a code

Comment

@Jessy, thanks, that coat looks good, and I have a ShopRunner account so I get free shipping

Comment

thanks a lot fnsmag! appreciate it

Comment

My question is: for the online 40% codes people, do you normally shop online BR? because I get the BR coupons when I shop at BR but they are for store only. So is it online coupon=online shoppers, store coupon=store shoppers?

Comment

I shop online ALOT and I never get these 40% wednesday emails. I'm thinking maybe they send them to people who don't shop online as much in order to entice them.

Comment

You just have to sign up for their newsletter.

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

I've signed up for their newsletter, and I didn't get the 40% off either.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on the AE Trench. At those discounts it definitely worth a try.

Comment

Charles Tyrwhitt 15% off code: ctsave15

Note that this will *not* work if you click through the email that advertises free shipping. But it will work if you go straight to the site, and, you still get the current sale prices (plus an additional 15%), which depending on how much you order will likely be a better deal than free shipping.

Comment

http://slickdeals.net/f/5289346-Clarks-Originals-Desert-Boots-for-61-88-Shipped-AC?p=53684832#post53684832

Clarks DB's, Beeswax are 77 shipped. Other colors/sizes on sale.

Comment

LL Bean 10% off (FALL10)

I like these Chukkas, 69.99 before coupon: http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/74473...e=buck-chukkas

Comment

Banana Republic has all outerwear on sale through 10/7 - 30% off online, 40% off in store. The in store discount matches the "one item only" email coupon some people didn't receive on Wednesday. Seems like the perfect time to give the fabled bridge coat a try.

Not sure if it's still working, but if you buy online be sure to see if you can stack "oct30". It was working for me Wednesday.

Comment

It looks like the extra $30 off does stack.

Comment

Would anyone be willing to proxy the Bridge coat to Canada? The 40% off price is quite affordable, and if that $30 off code stacks, its even better. I would be willing to pay a small service fee, or send you a gift of amazing Canadian things like maple syrup and bagged milk!

Comment

I didn't even know what a bridge coat was until I looked it up. It seemed pretty familair so I went to my closet. Apparently, I've got one in grey that I picked up from BR last year. Sure would love one in camel, though. I own way too many coats for a Texas fellow.

Comment

Working...
                                X