Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40% off one full-priced item at BR online and in-store today. You will need to be signed up for their e-mail list to get your personalized code. Brings the bridge coat to $150.

Ben

Comment

bahhhh I would hop all over that but I am Canadian and not allowed to

Comment

@BenR - Hmmm, I'm on their e-mail list, and I haven't received this code. Do you have a BR Credit Card as well?

Comment

@ JEH - Nope, no CC.

I'm not planning on using my code:

JTQJ49PD1QJ9

Ben

Comment

@BenR - Thanks! I tried it, but it wouldn't apply to the tailored navy suit; I'll just have to wait. Thanks anyway!

Comment

I never get these Wednesday emails either for some reason. I get all the other emails advertising their sales, but never this 40% discount one.

If anyone has one they're not planning on using, if you could please email it to me at fhussain49 at hotmail dot com. Thanks.

Comment

@ Vicious - Sometimes when other people get codes, I don't get one. I'm not sure what their distribution system is or why it seems so arbitrary.

Ben

Comment

@ vicious49 - XNRYYGGBN18V

Comment

here's a 40% BR code I won't be using today: LFCLXN89RMBH

(full-priced items only, no suiting, Monogram, Heritage, SFMade, etc.)

Comment

Thanks guys. Someone used RedDevils' code before I got to but Nathos' code was still good.

Combining the 40% off code with the OCT30 code that gives you $30 off $100 and using the extra 10% welcome code I have for the 1st 2 months of my new BR card, I was able to get the bridge coat for $108. I figure at that price it's worth checking out.

Comment

Seriously? No suiting? I thought usually regular suiting was included in these sales?

Anyone else have a 40% code they're not planning to use? Thanks in advance!

Comment

if anyone else has one could you please email it to kristofer(dot)[email protected] Thanks!

Comment

Last time I was at BR, the lady said they've redone their tailored suiting lines and it will be excluded from a lot more sales.

Comment

And Canada gets screwed again... The 40% off e-mail I got is in store only - which wouldn't be such a bad thing except the store near where I live only carries about half of what is on the website.

Comment

If anyone wants to try the American Eagle trench coat, it might be the time. 40% off already reduced price, plus another 15% off with code 24726521.

Comment

Working...
                                X