Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we had a Cladmen scenario every quarter, I think we would all be pretty much set. (Except that I got nothing but crap from there because I hesitated too long)

Comment

AE Park Aves are $210 on amazon.com with code 2012FALL. Sizes selling out fast. They didn't have my size or I would have bit. The full price varies by color/size, so your results may vary. Still a great price.

http://www.amazon.com/Allen-Edmonds-...8324794&sr=1-1

Comment

went to banana republic yesterday to get some things for the fiancee. they're giving out those 40% coupons off one full price item for the wednesdays in october. here's to hoping the bridge coat gets released next month!

Comment

Copied from FMF:

Lands End, Use code LOVEFALL and PIN 2101 for an extra 30% off and free shipping with no minimum: http://www.landsend.com/

Comment

^^^

Sweet. This may come in very handy.

I've been wanting the J Crew chambray workshirt for a loooong time and the nearest alternative I can find is an LEC chambray that was $60. That code gets it down to $42. A ton better than the $98 J Crew one.

THANKS.

Comment

AE McTavish are $229 on Amazon right now. Use fall2012 code for an extra $50 off for a final cost of $179. That's the same price they're going to be during the AE sale except those are factory seconds and these are brand new with free shipping and free returns.

Comment

AE McTavish are $229 on Amazon right now. Use fall2012 code for an extra $50 off for a final cost of $179. That's the same price they're going to be during the AE sale except those are factory seconds and these are brand new with free shipping and free returns.

Comment

@Vicious - same for Fifth Avenues, and maybe even other styles. Great price for AE's.

Comment

So tempting. So tempting. Code is 2012FALL btw.

Comment

For reference above, this is what I'm talking about. LEC Indigo Chambray shirt: http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/mens-guildsman-chambray-workshirt~235398_-1.html

If anybody has experience with these please let me know. I have never owned anything from them and I've never even seen anything in person. Would appreciate any help on their quality.

Comment

Damn you all, I just bit on the brown Fifth Aves... I got the last 9D sold by Amazon. Total impulse buy.

JScoop, my experience with the Canvas line is to size down. Hopefully the same thing applies to their normal line- just ordered some shirts from the sale section.

Comment

thanks Steve. I always have trouble finding stuff that fits well, especially plain white/black T's.

I'm 6'2" and float between 198-205 depending on meets.

I'm gonna order this, I really like the selvedge line and tab collar on the J Crew ones so if this sucks I'll just suck it up and pay the $98, but i'm optimistic the LEC will work out for <$44 shipped.

Comment

Vicious: where are you seeing the $229 price? I'm seeing $330

http://www.amazon.com/Allen-Edmonds-Fifth-Avenue-Black/dp/B001TDKY9E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1348451728&sr=8-1&keywords=allen+edmonds+fifth+avenue

Ahhh... looks like the $229 price is only from amazon directly but some colors are showing up from 3rd parties. Damnit. $179 is an amazing price for that shoe.

Comment

Zero style - yeah, it's just on certain sizes. I ordered the mctavish in 8 and 8.5 since I wasn't sure what size I am. I figure I can send back the one that doesn't fit. I didn't realize the fifth avenues were $229 as well until JEH mentioned it above. I just ordered a pair of those as well. I had been thinking hard about getting black park avenues for my wedding so this worked out perfectly for me. I was lucky that 8.5 was in stock and on sale. It sucks that I just spent $360 on 2 pairs of shoes even if they are AE's.

Comment

I needed a pair of brown dress shoes, and this is the best thing that could have happened. Snagged one of the last two brown Fifth Avenue pairs in 10D. 193 w/ tax. We're in like... Nordstrom deal territory / factory seconds territory, and even though it's still a lot of money for $200 I don't think I can do much better.

Comment

Working...
                                X