Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@mystix go ahead... You know you want to... It does look awesome. I'd get one myself if I didn't have a waxed Barbour on the way

Comment

Jason, you are a bad influence.

I have a leather and harris tweed jacket on its way. I think those two should be versatile enough.

Maybe this will give me more reason to save up for a Filson wax jacket.

In case you are wondering about which Harris tweed jacket I got, it is this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/290642729043?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1423.l2649

I know I overpaid, but I have yet to come across one in my size and I am desperate for a quality sportcoat.

Comment

My link is messed up in case anybody is trying to find the jacket: LEC waxed canvas field jacket.

I bought it, couldn't resist at just under $100. I don't need it, but it looks great and I love the color. I'm hoping it's warm enough for winter if I pair it with a thick sweater, that way I'll get plenty of use out of it. Anyway, free returns make it worth at least trying out. Really want this sweater in camel but they're out of the small size...I really need to add some camel color to my wardrobe

Comment

Damn it Trash, stop reminding me of the jacket

That sweater in grey looks pretty sharp too!

I am tempted to get the

Men's Cable Shawl Cardigan

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/ShawlCardigan~228802_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::INL&CM_MERC H=IDX_Sale-_-Men-_-Sweaters&origin=index

It will be cheaper than when it was on sale last week.

Comment

Hah, I actually bought that cardigan from the previous sale. I got the navy thinking the conservative color would be best since it's a bit of a flashy style, but now I kind of want the green...anyway, it's a nice item, pretty substantial. Sleeves are a little too slim but I like the look, and I figure if I keep it I can justify not getting the button-neck sweater since they're both similar patterns.

Comment

Lastcall.com / Neiman Marcus is having a 40% off one item sale "today only". I haven't checked the usual free shipping FSANN3 coupon code to see if it's still active.

This puts their trim fit dress shirts at $30 shipped free.

My Measurements: 6' 1" height, 35" sleeves, 41-42" chest/jacket, 35" waist, 34" inseam, 11.5D/EEE shoes, 200 lbs

Comment

Extra 25% all men's wear at Macy's for 4 days. Use promo code PRIVATE. Includes regular and sale prices.

Comment

Has anyone else been able to get the JungleCents deal on Bonobos? I've been getting internal server errors all afternoon

Comment

That Macy's code only applies to purchases of $100 or more, FWIW.

Ben

Comment

Lands End Canvas and regular Lands End - 40% off and free shipping - Code: Donner, pin: 1585

J Crew - 30% off all orders and free shipping, no minimum - Code: CHEER

Comment

If you used the 30% off code at Lands' End earlier this week, talk to customer service to get it bumped up to the current 40%. I just did that via online chat, nice and quick. Makes that waxed jacket an even better deal

Also, their daily deal for today is cotton/cashmere blend sweaters for $20 ($12 after the 40% code!). I might stock up on some v-necks, I somehow don't own any at all.

Comment

@trash thanks! I chatted with them and they put in a refund request... Hey, $7 is $7!

Comment

@Jason, I am getting the same error as you on the Jungle Cents deal. Sucks. I have an email in to their customer service. Bonobos is having a lot of technical issues lately. Whether it is their website or not...

Comment

That 40% off at Lands' End is pretty good, especially since some pieces are on sale.

I picked up 2 of these tailored fit button down oxfords for around $12 each. (use ebates for 6% cashback as well).

Probably not that slim fit, but for $12 there's plenty of money left over for tailoring.

http://www.landsend.com/pp/Buttondow...&origin=search

Comment

note: LEC will apparently credit any purchase over teh last 2 weeks. chat it up; I just got $30 back.

Comment

Working...
                                X