Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been eyeing those slim fit chinos for a while now, but they have been out of stock for at least a month now.

Comment

K&G is selling Docker's Alpha fit chinos buy 1 get 2 free today:

http://www.kgstores.com/webapp/wcs/s...idead-_-3for39

Comment

Shoe trees are currently $8.33 if you buy three at Jos. A. Bank. Shoe laces are $1 each.

The shoe care kit is 3 for $25, so you could potentially buy three and split the $25 with two friends. (Anyone want to do this? Let me know.)

Tie bars are also $10 each. Pocket squares are $6. Wallets are $15.

Comment

@bruschetta, Thanks, I just picked up three more shoe trees. The only thing I don't like about those trees is that they aren't split - they don't drive the sides outward. Still a good deal for sure though.

My Measurements: 6' 1" height, 35" sleeves, 41-42" chest/jacket, 35" waist, 34" inseam, 11.5D/EEE shoes, 200 lbs

Comment

thank you Bruschetta. Bought 6 for total of $10 each after shipping and taxes.

Comment

Charles Tyrwhitt has some nice shirts and they have a $20 off, no minimum order right now with the code SYH5. http://www.ctshirts.com/

Comment

Sorry guys, SYH5 is $15 off. SYH3 is the code that is actually $20 off.

Comment

Lands End (including Canvas) 30% and Free Shipping on any order.

Promotion Code SANTA and PIN 1212.

Offer ends 11:59 p.m. Central Wednesday, December 14, 2011.

Comment

@jicarv Sweet! Thanks! I just ordered the LEC fair isle sweater I've been wanting

Comment

Younkers online has the beeswax Clark DBs for $45. Not sure about in store

Comment

Bunch of new stuff added to the LEC sale section. Throw in code JOLLY, pin 1235 for 30% off and free shiping.

The awesome looking <a>waxed canvas field jacket</a> comes to about $90. Non-waxed but similar style version is about $50.

Anybody have the <a>nailhead oxford blazer</a>? Wondering about the fit, LEC blazers haven't worked for me in the past...

Comment

Levi's: 25% off everything, free shipping over $50.

The lined 505 pants have limited sizes available. =(

Comment

LEVI.COM : maybe skip the 25% off? rumor has it (retailmenot.com) that there's a 30% off starting the 16th?

retailmenot levi listing. Y'all DO know about retailmenot, right?

Comment

I am resisting so hard to not get that Land's end waxed jacket

Comment

Damn LEC and their sales. Just spent more unplanned dollars, haha

Comment

Working...
                                X