Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Glen: My outlet never has any 1818 stuff. Any chance you could check for me on a 38R 1818 fitzgerald fit in medium grey or charcoal? (solid, no stripes, though a subtle herringbone pattern or something would be ok). On sale, these suits are normally around $600.

Would be happy to pay shipping + a small finders fee.

Comment

That Target clearance sale is tempting!

(http://www.target.com/c/mens-clearan...=MensGlobalNav)

I'm thinking of getting a bunch of basics.

Comment

Glen Where is the BB outlet store(I was at north outlet and don't remember it)? I'm going to Vegas in a month and was debating on just buying a suit locally just to have one for the hell of it...and for cheaper suits I have moores/mens wearhouse or tiptop tailors...both similar quality I'd say.

So if they have $199 1818's I think I'm better off that route with tailoring!

Comment

Socksquare.com has 7 pairs of no show socks for $20. Must choose all white, grey or black.

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

@Zerostyle - I'm sorry, man. I was just visiting Vegas and I'm no longer there. Otherwise, I would happily oblige. My local outlets never have anything either. Vegas is always good to me.

@Shadow4life - There's 2 outlets. The south outlets didn't have any of the 1818s, only the north "outdoor" outlets did. When did you check?

There suits were either charcoal gray or lighter gray with blue pinstripes. Lots of sizes. There's a big sign that says "1818 Suits only $199"

Comment

9/17/12 only. BR 40% full priced items instores and online 5 pm to 11:59 pm (local time) 5pm to close at stores.

Promo code BRHAPPY

Comment

Jack Spade is running their surplus sale today and tomorrow:

http://www.jackspade.com/Surplus-Sale/surplus-sale,default,sc.html

Some really good finds (if you're willing to take the risk w/ no returns).

Comment

Seems like BR and J Crew jacked up prices on a few items. A trench I was eyeing was $98 before the sale, now is $118.

Comment

Personally, I like my jacket length to be shorter than my knuckles. I like to be able to cuff it. Although, I am 5"5' and the shorter jacket makes me look taller than I am. And any one know where to the bottom of the jacket shortned with out throwing off the blanance of the jacket. I know it is harder to do than say shorten the sleeves. I live in Cola SC but wouldnt mind going to Charlotte or Charleston.

What we do in life echos throughout eternity.
                    -Maximus

Comment

@gargao, how do I get the discount in store? Do I have to mention the promo?

Comment

@thmage, I believe the key to getting the discount in store is to yell "BRHAPPY!" as loud as you can immediately upon entering the store.

I could be wrong, though...

Comment

40% off at Timberland.com, ends today: BFF12B

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

You don't need a code for in store, just show up. But as far as I know, they don't do 40% online very often so it's a good time to jump on this. It says some exclusions apply, but I didn't see many things excluded, just monogram as usual. They have new boots and coats in but no fabled bridge coat.

Comment

Any pointers on the size similarities between Target Merona Blazer and the Webster blazer?

Comment

Everything I'm seeing is saying that the BR coupon works on everything including monogram, etc...

Comment

Working...
                                X