X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That jacket would be better suited on a website called "takethatoff"

Comment

They probably forgot a couple of snaps here and there. Can't beat that yellow branding, it's inconspicuous.

Comment

They did suggest removing the patch

Comment

Hmmm, all those Barbours look sold out. I'd love a 38, always wanted that damn jacket.

Comment

Lots of great basics on clearance right now in the Target Clearance section (T's, henleys, undies) at http://www.target.com/c/mens-clearance/-/N-5tg3k#?lnk=MensGlobalNav|

$5 coupon here: http://www.retailmenot.com/out/2675730

Comment

Good one penso...

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Nice prices in that target clearance. The Webster blazer everyone liked is only $17! (I'm not a fan so passing, but this was originally $40 or so)

Comment

BREVENT for 30% off banana republic

they have some new foot wear, including wing tip boots (eh looking) but the code works on them

Comment

40% off one item at LE and free shipping over $50. Picked up the donegal blazer for $107. got the pants last year so excited to see how they look together.

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Nice Tdig, I was looking at getting a non black fall jacket....might be the time.

Comment

Thinking about getting a pair of Year Rounders with that LE code.

Comment

now keep in mind that last year they had a sale where ALL mens wear was 30-50% off AND you could use the single %40 off code on top.

I think I will be waiting for that still.

Comment

If you are in Las Vegas, the Brooks Brothers outlet store is selling 1818 Suits in the Fitzgerald fit for only $199. These normally retail for $1000+. I was able to snag a charcoal gray suit in 36S (I usually wear a 38S and the 36S was quite fitted). Be aware that the drop is 6".

Note that these are not the "346" outlet brand. They are the 1818 line sold in retail stores.

Comment

@Shadow: Yup, I picked up 2 pairs of the year'rounders for like $35 each on that sale. It's quite rare, though. Might have been a mistake on their part.

Comment

_duplicate post_

Comment

Working...
                                X