Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@zero: Thanks! That's what I needed to pull the trigger.

$146 for the suit + $65 for the coupon means I'm all in for $211. And YES, the coupons stack if you follow zerostyle's advice.

Not sure how to post this as an image, but: http://i49.tinypic.com/1zyk29w.png

Comment

Not so much a deal, but we are currently in the midst of three great giveaways over at bowtiesandboatshoes.com. We're giving away a crew neck tee from VoyVoy, an assortment of bracelets from Lemon & Line, and, in honor of college football returning, a Southern Tide Collegiate Skipjack polo.

Comment

Ledbury is running a sale thru Labor Day:

3 shirts $100 off

5 shirts $200 off

7 shirts $300 off

*If you use my referral link you can get an additional $50 off as a new customer ( http://www.ledbury.com/referral_code?ref_id=71342 ). WIth referral thats 3 shirts for $255 instead of $405 [or 435/285 with sleeves tailored]

Comment

re: Bluefly

I'm not getting the 25% for signing up for the email. What did you do? I clicked through but the prices I get are the exact same.

Comment

Alright I figured it out. Basically there are a lot of exclusions from the 25% and the deal won't apply if the item is already marked down. Basically trying to choose what sunglasses I want and am trying to land this puppy as close to $150 as I can.

"*Discount will be reflected in sale prices when you click through this email. Offer not valid on Final Sale items and excludes the following brands: Christian Louboutin, Alexander Wang, Hugo Boss, Church's, Prada, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Balenciaga, Yves Saint Laurent, Christian Dior, Givenchy, Hermes, Bottega Veneta, and Proenza Schouler. Offer cannot be combined with other order discounts or promotions, including coupon and promotional code offers. Reduced prices cannot be applied retroactively to purchases made prior to the start of this sale or to purchases made after the end of this sale. Offer valid for one-time use by new subscribers only."

Comment

@Jose: I'm pretty sure that means you gotta stick with Armani.

Comment

@penso: lol. I was gonna mention how, actually, they left a good bit off that exclusions list--especially if it isn't a "fashion house" (Zegna, Persol, etc.).

The catch with the 25% off sorta derailed my plans a bit, but I came away with this guy $91 out of pocket: http://www.bluefly.com/Persol-brown-...802/detail.fly

I mean, can you really put a price on that kind of cool?

Comment

Anyone have a 40% BR code they can send me? Are there any printable BR coupons around right now?

Comment

The BR codes from the recent emails were only valid yesterday (Aug 29).

Comment

There was a 35% code for today but was only valid between 5pm and midnight EST. Looks like you missed out.

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

30% off BR, Gap and Old Nav today only 8/31: fallcalls

Comment

Wanna try those Blake boots from Aldo? 15LDAY12 will get you 15% off.

Comment

Club Monaco is having 30% off already reduced prices, puts a few shorts down to $13

Comment

Charles Tyrwhitt "sale" buy 1 get 2 free shirts or ties. "Sale" because the cheapest shirt is now $140 and the cheapest non bowtie is $100.

Comment

Seriously, can we get these tags edited down? You don't need to tag a thread for "clothing" and every brand ever mentioned in it. Tags are for the basic, most prominent subject terms. "Deals", "coupons". Don't go overboard beyond what the thread is actually about.

Comment

Working...
                                X