Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody have a BR 40% off code they're not using?

I would appreciate it VERY much.

[email protected]

Comment

@pfmicks

Sent. Enjoy.

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

Bluefly is having a deal where the following coupons, even though they're not supposed to stack, actually do:

You can buy a $150 voucher for $75 on Dailycandy.com (Use code DCBLUE to save an additional $10) https://deals.dailycandy.com/deal/15...ercent-off/buy .

Use code THIRTYOFF to get $30 off $150.

So you can, in theory get $240 worth of merchandise for $65.

I recommend you look around and make sure that have that much merchandise in your size before you bite.

Comment

penso: looks like a very good deal. What are you thinking of getting? There are some shoes that would be pretty cheap. I was hoping to find a mid level grey suit, but they seem to be either low end (tommy hilfiger) or very high end (zegna, etc).

Thoughts on these chukkas? http://www.bluefly.com/John-Varvatos-espresso-leather-Mercer-lace-up-chukkas/cat20504/318448501/detail.fly

Could probably get those + a shirt for the $65 if they don't catch the coupon stacking.

Comment

@penso: Did you actually try this and it work? That would be the difference in me participating or not. Seems too good to be true.

@zerostyle Let us know if you have any success as well.

I've got my eye on a few things!

Comment

@zero and @jose:

I'm able to get the 25% stacked with the $30 off. I haven't bought the dailycandy voucher, however, because the shoes I was looking at sold out in my size (http://www.bluefly.com/Kenneth-Cole-...802/detail.fly). However, a number of people on slickdeals.net have testified that the method works http://slickdeals.net/f/5108092-150-...for-150-credit .

Comment

I hopped on the Macy's Bar III suit. $220 was just too good to pass up. I've been waiting for one of these well reviewed slim suits to come on sale at this price. Will post my thoughts when it arrives.

Comment

Big thanks pensotroppo, got some persols and wingtips. Spent $79 for $270~ worth of merchandise

Comment

For sizing on those vavatos chukkas,does anyone know if we should we size down a half?

Comment

For sizing on those vavatos chukkas,does anyone know if we should we size down a half?

Comment

By the way, regarding bluefly:

If you sign up for fatwallet rebates, they're offering an 8% rebate on what you spend at bluefly (minus promotions, minus shipping). Is it crazy that I'm almost considering one of their suits? Fully canvassed, super 130's for $448.

http://www.bluefly.com/Jack-Victor-navy-oxford-Loro-Piana-super-130s-wool-two-button-suit-with-flat-front-pants/cat10028/319512501/detail.fly

$448 -150 (voucher) - 30 (off 150) = 268 (+65 voucher) -21.64 (rebate) = $312 all in.

PS: If you're the 40R, please don't buy. I'd like a fighting chance to have a nice suit.

Comment

There's also a $40 off $200 through Mrrebates that you can stack instead of the 30 off 150.

It's REALLY picky about the order of how you do things though. Follow this and it will work:

1. Clear all cookies

2. Open your 25% off email , and click through that

3. Add everything you want to your cart

4. Now, in another tab, log in to MrRebates, search for bluefly, and then click on the 40 off 200 link

5. This will update your cart with both the 25% off and $40 off codes ( just make sure you had at least $200 in your cart )

6. Add your voucher from dailycandy

@Dstepner: Honestly, I have no idea on size. I'm somewhere between an 8.5 and 9D on the brannock, and just gambled and went with the 9D. I suspect they are going to run a little large, but it felt safer than ending up with a super tight 8.5.

Comment

@zerostyle, I also find it helps if you don't log in until after the coupons and the voucher are applied.

Man, they knocked another $100 off that suit. Now it's $336 before the voucher and coupons. I'm so tempted, even though research tells me it's only half canvassed.

Comment

@Penso: I tried on a Jack Victor at Saks a long time ago, and the jacket actually fit me pretty well. I wasn't too familiar with the brand name though so decided not to do it. If it's actually canvassed and 140's, it might be a pretty good deal for around $127 or whatever.

Comment

This thread is over-tagged.

Guys, you don't need to tag every brand and type of clothing ever mentioned in here ("footwear"? "clothing"? really?). Just tag the basics of a thread, which in this case is deals, coupons, etc.

It is just too much clutter on top.

Comment

Working...
                                X