Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon.com is having a 40% off "Black Friday Weekend Sale" sale on boots (and slippers). that puts sebago's hamilton boot at $86, florsheim's gaffney boot at $78, calvin klein's warren boot at $75, etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Sale/b/ref=bf2...rd_i=384082011

Comment

Bonobos chino sale: $49 for 24-hours. Add a 20% code and it comes down to about $39 shipped.

http://www.bonobos.com/twittersale-1

Not much selection and lots of sizes are sold out but it might be worth a shot. I went for a 30x30 to see if they stretch out a little. Emptied the rest of my credit and only had to pay $12.60 out of pocket.

<3 Bonobos

Comment

30% off everything at LEC: Code: drumstick: 1121

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
        I>0<I

Comment

CMONDAY4011 gets you 40% off items listed in the Sale section of 7 For All Mankind. Ends today.

Comment

Not clothes related but LivingSocial is doing a $13 for 5 Big Macs/5 Large fries deal.

Use my referral link and if 3 people purchase I get mine free (Haha...you know I had to do it): https://share.livingsocial.com/deals/190802?ref=conf-jp&rpi=38510352

Obviously, 5 Big Macs/5 Large fries from McDonalds isn't the most healthy option out there but these vouchers don't expire so you can stretch it out over a year or three and treat it as a once-in-a-while guilty pleasure.

If/when 3 people use my referral link, I'll delete mine so someone else can post theirs.

Comment

That doesn't seem like such a great deal for $13. Big Macs are practically all bread. If they were double whoppers with cheese that might be slightly more compelling. Maybe I'm biased because I don't eat bread.

Comment

Yeah, it's really only a deal to people who eat Big Macs anyway.

At $13 total, each Mac and Fry pair comes to $2.60, which is at least a dollar less than the sandwich alone would cost.

Comment

Everything is 40% off online at J.Crew Factory right now. If you spend over $150 its an extra 25% off, orders over 250 is an additional 30% off.

Comment

Damn! I like their fair isle sweater, but it's sold out.

Comment

Ditto on the fair isle

Anyone have the walking coat? I'm wondering about sizing, since I'd want to be able to wear it over a suit. I'm a 36" chest so their sizing chart says I should get a small, but I don't actually have any J Crew clothes so I'm not sure how slim things run.

Comment

does anyone on this site like shoes? Timberland has 40% off sale today online

Comment

J.Ro do you have a code for that?

What else looks good on J Crew Factory?

Comment

Hahaha! Does anyone here like shoes!

Comment

LOL

For anyone else wondering, the Timberland 40% off code is FRIENDS11 and is valid thru Dec 5th.

Comment

a little late, but if you go to the factory stores, you might be able to convince them to use the online deal. I did it with the Thompson suit, since most sizes are sold out online. got two jackets and the pants for around $200.

Comment

Working...
                                X