Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I received a similar Skagen watch for Christmas, only mine has numerals for each hour and a few more details. But the slim design and white face is the same.

I wear mine all the time and it always gets compliments. I love how slim the profile is and that makes it a bit more dressy casual for me. So far, it's been nothing short of perfect and I've kept an eye out to buy another soon. Would purchase this one immediately if it weren't so similar to the one I own already.

$39 is a great price. Mine was $100+ at retail.

Comment

@TravisB -- Great deal. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Anyone willing to but that watch and ship to Canada?

Edit. Nevermind got it

Comment

Dstepner how did you get it??????

Comment

Glad I can help guys. I was so happy to see that website finally had a watch I can afford, plus looks great. Only for sale til midnight guys!

Comment

How the hell did stepner get it shipped to Canada?!?!

Comment

Used MyUS as a US based shipping address, then paypal for the payment. It goes through, then they forward it to Canada for me

Comment

I just received an e-mail from Allen Edmonds indicating that their Outlets are having a 2 for $300 sale on select factory seconds models. The e-mail mentions Neumora (Black, Brown), Clifton (Walnut, Black), Shelton (Walnut/Brown) and Lasalle (Black). I Usually order from Edward at the Allen Edmonds Outlet in Freeport, Maine.

Allen Edmonds

32 Main Street

Freeport, ME 04032

t (207)-865-6222

e [email protected]

Comment

I'm about ready to just stop reading here. I will resist the friggin urge this time, neumora's are sexy...maybe I'll wait and see how I rock the chesnut monks en route before commiting to black ones.

@dstepner...that is amazing, I can probably get shoes on EBAY from the $40 shipping charge con artist now and get them resent USPS

Comment

Shadow - A-freaking-MEN. I swore to myself that I have to stop buying shoes, but looking at those Neumoras and the 2 for 300 deal...

Comment

damn, i'm going to go red again this month...

Comment

Must resist the AE Sale! Picked up 4 pairs this year (wanted to just try one, and go from there...) Shoe crack I tells ya.

Comment

@shadow, myUS uses DHL. so it is COD. However i've found it to be fair. Paid ~25 for a pair of shoes last month. Well worth the $10 a year to having a US address

Comment

This is the email I received for from Freeport. I asked for a 9D size list, but Im guessing it doesn't work like that this go around.

The following styles will be included in the 2 for $300 outlet promotion July 23rd - Aug 5th

Neumora black, brown

Shelton walnut w/ brown saddle (1st and 2nd Q)

LaSalle black

Clifton black, walnut

Winnetka brown (1st Q and 2nd Q)

Golf - all factory seconds

Brooks dress casual (currently $179) - Presidio, Shelton, Elgin, McTavish, Montgomery, San Marco, Boat

Previous outlet make ups - Burton, Cortland, Hastings, Fairfax, Hinsdale, Mapleton, Hale, Parkland, Milford, Weybridge

Comment

Hmm... I wonder if they'll do a 2 for $200 again any time soon. I really want a pair of the McTavish's, but not willing to pay the $200 at Nordstroms for them right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X