Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both Hawkings McGill shoes featured on the site are now in the Sale Section at Urban Outfitters for $39.99. I grabbed the desert boots myself.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban...d=SALE_M_SHOES

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

lots of great deals on shoes over the last few days!

Comment

I know right? Making it painful on my wallet but awesome on my feet.

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

I haven't found a "great deal" on shoes yet, they were ok

UO shoes if you read the reviews, last about 4 months.

Herring sale was OK until they shipped UPS only, so add $45-$60 in brokerage fees alone also some of the sales end up roughly the same as buying the same shoe using the %10 off code.

Nordstrom you can get strands but $220 for something that I can't really wear out casually for fear of wrecking them and not NEEDED for work along with the not better than any other company customer service that was implied by people. I may be a bit jaded on the sale as I got magnanni black cap toes for $65 that just feel better quality than my AE's.

Comment

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N5p8IXzNdc&feature=related

(Edited to post correct video)

Comment

Negative nancy

Comment

Yeah, but I've admitted a few times my hardon for AE has gone down, also being so wary of Ebay on the advice of so many people on AAAC forum...and then trying it. Why pay full price ever Lightly worn shoes at a %65 discount FTW!

By all means buy everything, but I was just pointing out they aren't great deals, they are good for sure.

Comment

All you can do is tell people about the deals you like and let them make their own decision.

Comment

eBay is great but when you are size 10D and don't want black shoes, the options for lightly worn shoes at a decent price plummet. They are there for sure, but in smaller quantities and often at higher prices or more worn shoes.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

"eBay is great but when you are size 10D and don't want black shoes" So you're the reason I can't have nice things! (j/k) I too can't ever find a well-priced pair of 10D Fifth Avenue, Strands, or AE boots (or any non-AE, for that matter). The only pair of shoes I've eBayed were black 10D AE's worn 1-2x, and I paid a price that was higher than the eBay average for them too, so I totally understand what you're saying greg_s

Comment

I should add in that Herring actually let me ship DHL who will charge me about $7.50 for brokerage fee's so now it's a much better deal and I did order; sub $200 for english good year welted double monks is probably lowest price I've seen. UPS just ruins businesses with their crazy hidden fee's, a few places have lost out on several hundred dollar orders from myself because they only had UPS shipping options.

Was tempted to order the strands but I think the chukka's from herring at 1/2 the price and very similar colour minus the brougin will fill that spot for the time being just not sure if I'll like Chukka's...quite the pricey shoe risk.

Comment

Skagen Denmark Super Slim Steel Brown Leather Mens Watch. (As seen on Primermagazine all the time)

$39 + $5 shipping.

http://www.jomadeals.com/

Comment

WOW....DAMN THESE FORUMS!...must buy that watch.

Edit: can't...usa only

Comment

That skagen watch is tempting at that price. How's the quality of Skagens in general?

Comment

I know it's not the weather for you, but:

Grey tweed overcoat 44R $59.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-MENS-BEL...item27c928a7e1

Comment

Working...
                                X