• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn im really tempted to pick up this magnanni

http://www.amazon.com/Magnanni-Franc...keywords=strap

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Not sure whether it's worth anything (the store doesn't seem to be well loved here), but Jos. A. Bank is offering 70% off all regular priced items today. Free shipping after $195 (yikes). Looks like sport/dress shirts end up under $30, wool dress pants < $60.

Anyone more familiar with their prices know whether these are actually deals?

<Added> Excludes shoes, watches, and gift cards.

Comment

If I can find a navy canvas oxford (like this : http://sergedenimes.com/wp-content/u...05/grenson.png ), I might get tempted by the Amazon sale. I almost hope I won't find anything.

Comment

@tdig- Dayum. That is a nice shoe.

I'm really tempted by the Sebago Brattle or the Florsheim Veblen. They've also got Clark's Desert Boots in Beeswax which I've been wanting for a while for only $77 BUT they're not part of the sale.

Comment

bloomingdales is having an extra 25% off sale with code JULY25 (discount taken off at checkout).

some nice polo RL stuff among other (sizes are limited though)

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/s...ID=13597164149

Comment

hah Tdig, I put those in my cart a few hours ago but never pulled trigger, that is probably my next pair of shoes. Hoping someone puts them on ebay, but I love the "cognac" colour they have, just a nice pair

Comment

@shad0w and @bj you guys arent making resistance any easier...

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Just beware. That shoe has a pretty serious chisel toe. Which is fine in my book, but it's good to be aware of before buying.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Ah greg you just made me want to buy even more, that was part of the reason I liked them was the fact they looked different than my AE/Magnanni/J&Ms which all have round toes, along with the colour.

Comment

Had to pull the trigger on those rough Elgins. I think they are just a little more appropriate for everyday wear than my Strands. Thanks for the tip spartanlaw!

Comment

Already purchased Elgins through the AE website last week, but they were on backorder. One cancellation phone call and an online order later and I just saved 50 bucks. Thanks!

Comment

Someone mentioned the Target Webster gear on sale. I went in today and noticed that everything was marked at least 70% off. Not much left though. I just got a belt for $5.

Also, many of the patterned socks that are usually $2.99ish were marked down to 88 cents. Needless to say I have lots of socks now.

Comment

@ shadow, at it's heart, I think this forum is about enabling. So, do it! Dooooo iiiiiiiit

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Best post ever, Greg!

Comment

Hah, I was just on ebay looking for double monk strap and double buckle shoes...there's some for $25 but they don't compare...and to top if off you can get about %7.5 - %10 cash back from endless purchases...

Comment

Working...
                                X