Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i ordered 10 pairs of shoe trees (the deal was really good) and i never got a confirmation email PLUS they charged me twice accidentally. A quick call to customer service got the second charge removed and got me free overnight shipping. JAB's customer service gets a big A+ from me

Comment

%40 off final sale items at JCREW, code OURTREAT

Some great deals on JCREW (not factory) shirts and the Thompson suit.

Comment

Awesome JAB deal. I got 2 shoe trees, a tie bar, brass collar stays, a belt hanger, a tie hanger, a shoe care kit, and a quick shoe shine for under $50 shipped.

Comment

I want the thompson suit but I already have a nice alfani one so it wouldn't be completely necessary on my budget. I did pick up a pair of shoe trees for my park aves that I will be getting this week for $8 shipped

Comment

Not sure why everyone likes the JAB shoe trees. Moores when they have the bogo sale on you can get split toe trees for $10, I have ones like the JAB style and they just don't seem to work very well at all, please correct me if I'm missing something though.

Comment

shad0w: What's Moore's? Is the $10 price shipped? Don't think we have anything like that around here in the NE or Midwest US.

Comment

@zerostyle Moores is the Canada's Men's Wearhouse.

Comment

Moores is like the Canadian JAB (^^^ or that)

Comment

Skagen Watch Group On deal:

$45

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-skagen-mens-and-womens-watches?utm_medium=afl&utm_campaign=4485850&utm_so urce=rvs

Models:

http://www.groupon.com/pages/gg-skag...utm_source=rvs

Comment

Couldn't get the JAB free shipping code to work but ordered a bunch of stuff anyway.

EDIT: Damn just read that there's a $10 code FATW10. May have to spend over $50 for it to work.

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Amazon has 20% off shoes, including Allen Edmonds. Snagged the Elgins for 175$. Code is 12summer.

Comment

Sooooo tempting...

Comment

Brown Sperry boat shoes for $50 bucks

http://www.endless.com/s/ref=topnav_...26pageCode%3Dd

Comment

Lucky for me amazon doesn't have any plain oxford Air Madisons in dark brown/oxblood. Or I would have bought them.

Comment

Oh man, there's tons of good stuff in that Amazon sale. Clark's, J&M, Florsheim, Bass and more. My wallet is calling me.

Comment

Working...
                                X