X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@BenR or the big bang theory.

Comment

Land's End Baird McNutt Irish linen trousers. If you're like me and have been holding out for the best linen pants you can get, jump on this!

http://bit.ly/NjmVlx - From $130 to $69.99 to $50 with code JULY and PIN 5230. Free shipping on $50 and up.

From thesilentist:

It’s on sale: Lands’ End linen-cotton trousers — Finding reasonably priced summer trousers can be rather tough (at least before the summer’s over). While cotton trousers are pretty easy to find cheaply, linen’s a bit tougher.

These trousers from Lands’ End are really great. The pants are in their “tailored” fit and are a 54-46 linen-cotton blend, which means they’ve got the breathability of linen, but some wrinkle resistance from cotton.

I’ve personally bought three of them already — that’s how much I like them. I wore them on my trip to Napa Valley earlier this summer in 90-degree heat and continued to wear them quite frequently this summer. The fabric is durable, feels great and is from the Baird McNutt mill in Ireland. I’m extremely pleased with these trousers and on sale they’re a great deal.

Just use code JULY with PIN 5230 to get an additional $20 off the sale price and free shipping. [EDIT for code update].

Personally, I’m a fan of their “sand” color, but they’ve also got pairs in navy and [sail] blue.

Comment

Stopped in at Gap today and they had their Skinny Selvage jeans for $17. They fit a lot like alpha khakis and seem to be a steal for that price.

Comment

RE: Lands End Price adjust.

It's kinda off topic but there was a discussion a couple of pages back about Lands End price adjustment (I ordered a pair of Chinos for $14 and they went on sale for 3.50).

Well not only did they adjust the price of the chinos but apparently they price-adjusted the entire order; a $25 refund from LE showed up on my credit card. Nice.

Comment

http://www.josbank.com/menswear/shop...1_10050_101593 (credit to helius0 at reddit)

JAB shoe trees, $7.50 each, don't need to buy multiples like with preivous deals. Use code SHIPJULY in promotion code box #2 to get free shipping. I just bought a few more, I should be up to 10 now. Crazy thing is, I still have more shoes than trees :P

Comment

@trash :

Reg. CAD undefined

Sale! CAD undefined

I think they're not available in Canada. Too bad, at this price, I was buying at least four on them.

EDIT : Now it's showing CAD 8.62, but can't ship due to low inventory.

Comment

@Trash: Thanks. Ordered 3 pair of shoe trees. Great deal.

EDIT: Grr. Was about to order, but it's not taking the free shipping code?.

EDIT2: Hmm. It finally took it after I plugged it in both boxes about 10 times. Not sure what was up.

Comment

@ZeroStyle - You should become >ZeroStyle

I got 3 pairs of shoe trees as well, no stock issues, free shipping code worked right away. Is there anything else worth buying in that sale?

Comment

Did you guys get email order confirmation after placing the order for the shoe trees?

Comment

I got one right away.

Comment

thanks for the heads up, trash!

also, thanks to the fellow who posted the socks deal a few days back (5 pairs of funky socks for $11).. I got mine over the weekend and they are great!

Comment

@trash: Awesome deal, thanks for posting!!

@zerostyle: I thought 6 cotton pocket squares for $7.50 was a pretty good deal. http://www.josbank.com/menswear/shop...1_10050_101601

Comment

ordered 2 shoe trees. Thanks Trash.

That was perfect cause I just found myself 2 short when I got the strands in.

Comment

@Matt: LOL. Slowly working on improving my style. I just have to wear more of this stuff that I'm buying out (particularly my brown strands and walnut mcallisters)

Comment

@trash - Thanks! Had to put the code in 10+ times, but it finally took it

Comment

Working...
                                X