Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Summer Sale at Bonobos. 50% off some items.

As usual, first time buyers can get an additional $25 off a $75 purchase if they use a referral code. If anyone needs one, you can use mine: http://curebit.com/x/IqLL8.

Comment

*facepalm*

Comment

The Art of Shaving 'The 4 Elements of The Perfect Shave' Starter Kit $9.90 shipped at Nordstrom.com. Includes Badger Brush.

LINK

Comment

Oh for [email protected]'s sake. Bonobos codes go in one of the many, many bonobos threads. Otherwise, it's considered spam at this point (by me anyways).

EDIT: Note the new Bonobos thread...

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

@Juan - Looks unavailable. The anniversary sale deal is $25 here. I don't know what the usual price is.

Comment

Extra 20% off sale items at Bonobos this weekend if you use code EXTRA20

[Insert referral code here, which isnt even stackable, just to give Greg_s a stroke]

Comment

Argh...I've been procrastinating some Bonobos returns and now they do a discount code

$20 off $75 and free shipping at Lands' End with code JULY/5230

Comment

The Webster line at Target was an additional 50% off in stores. The colorful zoot suit separates line was 30% off.

Comment

^ I saw some Webster stuff in Target on the clearance rack. $8 for those white pants... almost picked up a pair, though I decided that even at $8 white pants aren't really my thing. (Off-white? Ok. Pure white? Meh.)

I'd have picked up another pair of Webster shorts if they'd had them in my size, though. I've been getting tons of weekend and after-work use out of the two pairs I got this spring. I don't even regret paying full price.

Ben

Comment

I'm really enjoying the swim trunks from them. Too bad everything sold fast at my store. There is nothing left for clearance.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

And speaking of Target collaborations:

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...icle-1.1111989

Ben

Comment

damn, all the Webster branded clothes are sold out at Target stores around here. 50% off is pretty good..

Comment

It would be awesome to get a group of guys together, each wearing a different color of that Target suit. That would be an interesting night out.

Comment

^ Or an episode of Power Rangers.

Ben

Comment

http://www.indochino.com/product/The-Essential-Light-Gray-Blazer

Essential Light Gray Blazer from Indochino is $179 instead of $299.

Comment

Working...
                                X