H&M In-Store: Knitwear (Sweaters, etc.) Buy One, Get One Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H&M In-Store: Knitwear (Sweaters, etc.) Buy One, Get One Free

Saw this deal while mall-walking earlier this morning. I actually just bought a new sweater there last week, but today is the last day of the sale and anything else I was interested in was out of stock in my size. If anyone is looking to stock up on some winter wear on the cheap, here's your chance!

You can also mix/match departments, so with the holidays coming up, you could find a sweater for yourself and then maybe grab something for the lady in your life, etc. Might make those of us trying to budget/save feel a little less guilty about the splurging.

Originally posted by Zack Malibu View Post
    Saw this deal while mall-walking earlier this morning. I actually just bought a new sweater there last week, but today is the last day of the sale and anything else I was interested in was out of stock in my size. If anyone is looking to stock up on some winter wear on the cheap, here's your chance!

You can also mix/match departments, so with the holidays coming up, you could find a sweater for yourself and then maybe grab something for the lady in your life, etc. Might make those of us trying to budget/save feel a little less guilty about the splurging.
    Picked up two shawl sweater over the weekend and must say that it was definitely a good deal. Came out to 20 a piece

Comment

Working...
    X