Men's Wearhouse, Ties: Buy 1 Get 2 Free, Sept 28 - Oct 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men's Wearhouse, Ties: Buy 1 Get 2 Free, Sept 28 - Oct 2

Use Coupon Code SEPTIE to get two ties free when you buy one.

Ties are now running from $20 to $60 ea, so with this deal, you can pay anywhere from $7 to $20 per tie. I know MW isn't highly regarded, but I have a silk tie from there and it does OK.

Email:
    <blockquote>

*General restrictions applicable to all offers: Subject to availability. Selection varies by store. You must present this coupon in-store or enter in your online code at checkout to buy one tie at its regular retail price and get two ties of equal or lesser value for free. Valid for new purchases only. Discount may not be applied to layaway or gift center purchase, special orders, Career Apparel, Everyday Low Price products, or alterations. Discount is not combinable with other promotional offers or discounts. Coupon is not redeemable for cash or credit and may not be applied toward payment of Perfect Fit® credit card account balances. Customers returning items purchased with this coupon will forfeit the portion of the discount used for those items; the Men's Wearhouse return policy will apply to the remainder of the purchase. If the purchased tie is returned, you must either return the two free ties or, if you intend to keep them, purchase the free ties at retail price. The free ties can only be exchanged for a like product that is of equal or lesser value. Perfect Fit® points are earned only on amounts expended by you in connection with the purchase and are deducted for any returns. Offer valid 9/28/11–10/2/11.</blockquote>
    My Measurements: 6' 1" height, 35" sleeves, 41-42" chest/jacket, 35" waist, 34" inseam, 11.5D/EEE shoes, 200 lbs

Too bad they don't ship to Canada.

$10 a pop would've been awesome.

Comment

I picked up 6 for the fall. Came in at about 8 bucks each.

Free shipping sealed the deal for me. Coulda picked 'em up in store too.

Comment

Working...
      X