Bonobos Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonobos Sale

I know Bonobos has been having some technical issues as of late. But almost everything seems to be on sale at the moment. It may not be shown on the general page, but click on any individual item and its listed price is a little less than 50% off.

interesting! i have a feeling this is a glitch on their end.. preparing for their upcoming facebook 50% off sale

Comment

looks like they just fixed the glitch lol

Comment

Just want to say a quick thanks to Danil - Saw this Tuesday night and got a pair of the Grenson Berts for $126 (along with the FB $50 off $100 code). Thought they'd cancel the order, but according to UPS they're on the way. Thanks!!

Comment

Sweet!

For the 50% off sale, here's this from FB about what to do:

http://www.facebook.com/notes/bonobo...50391407336999

Comment

Okay, for people who've bought there before... How do sizes compare to other pants makers?

Comment

Jason, I really like the way Bonobos dress pants fit. The fit is slim, but not what I'd considered a skinny in the vein of J. Crew. It's similar to the "vintage straight slim" cut at Banana Republic. The quality is much better than either J. Crew or Banana Republic.

I've only purchased their straight leg wool pants (2 different styles, both fit identically), so I can't attest to the fit of their boot leg, chinos, or denim. Please let us know how those pants fit if you try them out.

Comment

In most pants I have a 32 inseam (34 in some) to get one full break. I had to size down to a 30 inch inseam with Bonobos. The waist was right on.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

I know I'm a 32 in Gap's straight leg jeans / chinos, and I just picked up a pair of 34 wool pants from Banana Republic at a thrift store, so I'll probably shoot for 34's at Bonobos. I can always return them if they don't fit.

Comment

Same experience as greg_s w/ Bonobos sizing--I have a 31-inch inseam, but the 30s are still just slightly long. The 32s I ordered at one point measured to 33.5 inches, which according to their on-website customer reviews, is a common phenomenon. Definitely recommend sizing down in the inseam and perhaps in the waist too as a pair of their washed chinos seem to have stretched a little with wear.

Wish they offered a slim leg, not just straight, but the fit from waist to knee is the best I've seen.

Comment

Arghhhh! C'mon Bonobos!

Comment

F'real!

Comment

Everyone should post whatever they end up getting with the sale

Comment

Ugh! I got back to the shopping cart for a second!

Comment

Me too! Put in the coup, hit apply, and Bo...no go.

Comment

Working...
                              X