Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banana Republic 40% Off All Items Today, Sept 27 @ 12-4pm ET

Not sure if everyone gets the emails:

Use code BRTUES40 for 40% off all items this afternoon only. Of course not all sizes are available for items already on sale. This Wool Donegal two-button blazer, $150 would be my choice If I had money left over from my shoe buys. Those of you with unpopular sizes can score a summer suit for ~$100 now.

If you do get something from the sale, post so I can live vicariously.

Email Text:
    <blockquote>

40% off: Offer valid on Banana Republic merchandise purchased online only from 9/27/2011 12:00 PM ET through 9/27/2011 at 4:00 PM ET. Not valid at Banana Republic stores, Banana Republic Factory Stores, Edition by Banana Republic or on online international shipments. Discount does not apply to value of gift cards purchased, packaging or applicable taxes. No adjustments on previous purchases. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, including Gap Inc. employee discount. Excludes Timeless collection, Monogram Dresses, Men's Gavin, Dawson, and Emerson Pants, Men's Suiting, Bags, Shoes, and Chan Luu.

Everyday Free Shipping is valid in the U.S. only (including Puerto Rico) on purchases of $50 or more in the same order. Gift cards, packaging, taxes and prior purchases do not qualify toward the minimum purchase requirement and offer cannot be applied to such items. Eligible customers must select this option during checkout in order to receive free shipping. Offer is good for the order’s first “ship-to” address anywhere in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico). If you choose another shipping option, additional charges will apply. No adjustments on previous purchases. Offer is non-transferable and subject to change without notice. Not valid on international shipments.
    </blockquote>
    My Measurements: 6' 1" height, 35" sleeves, 41-42" chest/jacket, 35" waist, 34" inseam, 11.5D/EEE shoes, 200 lbs

Muchos Gracias...that is a great 1

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
    I>0<I

Comment

Nice. I might pick up a new tie.

Comment

Yeah, saw this on the dappered.com comments... Picked up 3 of those Cashmere / Silk v-neck sweaters I've been wanting.

Comment

Working...
        X