No announcement yet.

Lands End additional 30% off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burnt orange is the color of Satan... I mean University of Texas... Sometimes I confuse the two. :-S

Comment

Got my oilcloth, lambswool sweater, and supima v-neck sweater yesterday. The oilcloth fits well on me, 5'9"ish and 165, but it's going back because it's just not a good look for me. It is VERY warm and if you tend to go for the outdoorsy/rugged look, it's perfect for you. Great lining and the saddle color is nice also.

Gray lambswool has a decent fit but is very itchy. Pretty sure it'll go back for this reason. Thinking of keeping the navy supima cotton v-neck. It was cheap ($17 because I managed to combine 30% discounts!) and looks nice, but seems like it'll stretch a bit and it's not as trim as they claim; good under a jacket. Looking forward to getting the donegal jacket this week.

Comment

Anyone get these drivers?

http://www.landsend.com/pp/mens-driv...232907_-1.html

With the 30% off they were ~$20. I ordered them in dark chocolate over the weekend and they called me today to tell me that they had sold out of my size and didn't plan on re-stocking. Damn, was gonna be my first pair of drivers too...

Comment

Originally posted by _sam View Post
          Anyone get these drivers?

http://www.landsend.com/pp/mens-driv...232907_-1.html

With the 30% off they were ~$20. I ordered them in dark chocolate over the weekend and they called me today to tell me that they had sold out of my size and didn't plan on re-stocking. Damn, was gonna be my first pair of drivers too...
          Didn't even notice those. I just ordered the Khaki. Basically $20 OTD. I needed a light pair of casual shoes in my closet. Perfect addition.
          "One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
          #StayDapper

Comment

Working...
          X