Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lands End additional 30% off

Lands End: Additional 30% off Sitewide + Free Shipping with No minimum

Lands End is offering an additional 30% off Sitewide + Free Shipping with no minimum purchase.

Use Promo code LOVEWINTER1 and Pin 1012

You should be able to get additional 3% in cash back from Mr. Rebates

more info on my old post-

http://threads.dappered.com/topic/extra-savings-tip-when-shopping-online-enjoy

Enjoy!

Thanks for the affiliate links! *thumbs up* :-P

Comment

You can get the full tailored donegal suit for $127 shipped!

Comment

I should look into having my paychecks direct-deposited into my LE/LEC shopping cart.

Comment

Nice catch, focuspants. Unfortunately, the jackets are sold out in my size. :-P

Comment

I was weak... I sized up and ordered it, anyway, since they said it runs small. I can always return it if I don't like it.

Comment

*For those interested in the LE donegal jacket.*

I have the donegal jacket in tailored fit 40R and the fit was nails right out the box. I'm 5'11", 185 for reference.

Oh, and it's a great jacket. If you like the look of donegal wool, I can't imagine there being a better affordable option on the market.

Comment

I'm typically a 40R, but they were out of 39R and 40R so I ordered 41R. Shipping was free and I can always return locally so it's no biggie if it doesn't work out. Got my fingers crossed, though. Thanks, TomasR.

Comment

I have a wool peacoat, a puffy heavy North Face, and a medium weight jacket from LL Bean. I really don't need another jacket for the Houston winters.

But this is $83 shipped w/ tax: http://www.landsend.com/pp/mens-spor...228890_59.html and looks awesome in the light brown color. Okay the LE pics are horrible.

Here's a better look http://brokeandbespoke.tumblr.com/post/33977000033/lands-end-sportsman-oilcloth-jacket-its-on-sale

Free local returns so I might just go for it. I'm tempted to try it in small (I wear a 38R, I'm 5'9ish and 165) because it runs large. I'm worried about the sleeve length though.

Comment

Alan, I did the same as I am normally a 40r also haha. All the reviews said it fits small, so lets hope thats true!

Comment

@Alan and Focuspants - I figured that the jump from 38R to 41R would be a bit much. Really envious of y'all, that tweed jacket looks awesome. Also remember, if reviewers on LE say something fits small, it may fit right for you because much of the LE audience is larger and/or used to things that fit looser/poorly.

Comment

Their return policy makes it risk free though, so I dont mind. I already have 2 things I need to return, so I am just going to wait and see if it fits or not before sending those back.

Comment

I have been watching this for at least 3 months. So excited to see how it fits and looks!

Comment

@ LosRockets: That's crossed my mind. I wouldn't have ordered if not for the return policy.

Comment

Works for the LE Canvas site also

Comment

Working...
                              X