No announcement yet.

Black Friday / Cyber Monday master thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah the shoebank never got back with me on the last sale so no chance, really. I guess I could always call a more local outlet Friday, and see what's out there.
    Unless you happen to be 11.5...

Comment

I'm a 12D. Close but not quite.

Comment

I don't think any one has posted this yet. Black Lapel giveaway for black friday.

http://www.blacklapel.com/thecompass...ay-free-stuff/

Comment

This isn't really a black friday but

DragonInside.com code LAUNCH gets you %50 off not sure when it expires. Also I just got told they have 3 new blue fabrics coming in, Midnight blue sharkskin, Indigo Herringbone and I'm not sure of the third.

A recent review was done that put me at ease

http://mensstylepro.com/2012/11/19/s...-custom-suits/

Comment

Levi 40% off code blkfri free shipping no min. The 514s in tumbled rigid are $26 shipped.

Comment

That is pretty nice....$240 shipped for a custom tailored suit. May have to pick one up.

Comment

Yeah, It was about 220 for me

and then I think i got it for about 180 as well with exchange fluctuations. But full canvassed!

Comment

Wow, the suit deal is great. Too bad my weight is fluctuating a lot these days, I wouldn't order something MTM before It settles down.

Comment

Originally posted by shad0w4life View Post
                    Yeah, It was about 220 for me

and then I think i got it for about 180 as well with exchange fluctuations. But full canvassed!
                    hey shadow, thanks for your advice (in pm).

dragoninside is intriguing at $240/fully canvassed custom suit, but I'm worried about the lack of reviews around the web (besides mensstylepro listed). Almost "too good to be true"?

Comment

Picked up the suit, that deal is too good to ignore

Comment

Hi Charlie, yeah it's a bit risky but mwlocott on the forum here ordered from them and said I wouldn't be dissapointed, he messed up his sleeve length measurement and I believe that was the only fault, I had originally ordered just a tux and 3p but then the mens style pro review came out so I said to hell with IC.

I've spent about $1200 there, awaiting first piece which is a Tux, then it's a 3 piece grey, indigo herringbone sportcoat(not on site), grey herringbone sportcoat(unless the midnight blue sharkskin or the other blue fabric are amazing), pinstripe vest, and charcoal suit

I'm not sure if it's too good to be true if you think about it, A $3600 Armani suit is made in china, but 3 master tailors examining it in WSJ said it was flawlessly done, so they obviously have some of chinas best tailors. If dragon inside managed to hire some very very good tailors in china, really the cost of the suit is probably quite cheap in reality, indochino is selling theirs for $265 right now with the %30 off so this is quite in line with that pricewise in my book

The other reason I felt comfortable is Bobby paid a lot of attention to my request, it was like working with black lapel "are you sure about this measurement" and I think we sent 3 emails nailing down my sleeve length I sent pics of my BL suit and the measurements etc. They asked for front and side photos of my build etc. Also recommending that I don't get a charcoal blazer and a charcoal suit because they have the 3 new blue fabrics coming in and he snuck samples into my tux order.

We will see how this plays out but I have a warm fuzzy feeling about seeing the indigo herrinbone fabric

Comment

shad0w4life, $240 shipped sounds way too good to be true. In fact, I will go so far as to say that I don't think that is possible to make a fully-canvassed suit for $240.

Comment

Well they are $500 normally, Sabir at MSP said they were in his review so I will have to wait and see what my tailor thinks

Comment

TM Lewin %20 off your order code: I may pull the trigger on this and compare to CT, I'm looking at their Francombe line...
                              CODE: TMLVUK

I can't wait to toss my White Oxford shirts not sure what it is but that fabric gets on my nerves, it's so lifeless or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X