Bluefly deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluefly deals

I just found out some things about Bluefly so I thought I'd share that to spread the saving.

Backstory

I bought one of the voucher from The Daily Hookup and received another as a gift. However, Bluefly only lets you apply 1 voucher per account, so I thought I had missed out. I was also applying an email deal to my second order (click on the email and the discounts are automatically applied).

Here's what I found out:

1) The voucher can be applied in your account at any time and the store credit will be there when you want to place an order. This gets around the $150 minimum order requirement that I thought I saw somewhere for The Daily Hookup voucher.

2) Email deals are not account specific. I made a second account with another email address, and applied my gift voucher to it. Then, on a whim, I clicked on the link in the email to my original email and it worked. I saved $30 on my order because of that, and I still would have been able to apply the SHIP100 code for free shipping.

3) Discounts stack but I'm not sure if you can use more than 1 code at a time. If your order is over $100 and you somehow are not able to apply the free shipping code (it happened to me with my first order during the Friends and Family sale) then you can call and they'll refund the shipping cost.

Working...
X