Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• llie19
    replied

Thanks Matt. I wear 38 chest and 33 waist for suit, and also ordered size m sweaters from br. hope it won't be too boxy on me. i have tried gap and target merona sweaters, and i fall between s and m. size s fits well on the waist, but too tight on the chest and arms can't move well, size m blouses on the waist. if i have to choose one, probably m, can't see myself being squeezed by clothes for hours.

Leave a comment:

• nathos
    replied

Just got back from BR. Tried using the coupon on one of the tailored fit blazers, but no dice.

I did get them to match the current online-only price on a merino v-neck ($49.50) and I got an additional 40% off that.

Leave a comment:

• matt2
    replied

@llie19 - I'm tall but a bit stocky (42-43" waist but fit in BR 38" chinos and 40" Levi's) so typically try on large shirts first. The large sweater didn't look terribly baggy but there were definitely more wrinkles than the medium. So I guess I'd say size down from your usual sweater/shirt size.

Leave a comment:

• llie19
    replied

Matt, what size do you usually wear? Do you suggest sizing down or up? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• matt2
    replied

I used mine on one of their heather gray v-neck merino wool sweaters and was shocked to discover that a medium fit me best! Will definitely be picking up the navy as soon as my budget allows.

Leave a comment:

• the new transported man
    replied

I'd like a code if you're sharing: emocormatt at yahoo. Thanks dudes.

Leave a comment:

• diversification
    replied

I just got a 40% via email... are there any stackable codes to go with it?

Leave a comment:

• tnucum
    replied

40% code to [email protected] would be great!

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyT
    replied

Hmm... I got an in-store only coupon today =(

Leave a comment:

• MikeAD91
    replied

Today's 40% code (single item), for anyone who wants it.

LTKXMLFJ1L3H

Leave a comment:

• nix7
    replied

Banana Republic 40% off BRBDAY40

Celeberate 14 years of bananarepublic.com

There is a code for today only BRBDAY40 (BR Birthday Guest)

Excludes New Arrivals, Leather, Cashmere, Monogram, Heritage, Women’s Blazers, Ashley Ballet, Men’s Suits, Men’s Performance, Men´s Bags, and SF Made

stack it with 3% cashback for additional savings (info above)

Leave a comment:

• nix7
    replied

yup. Ends 10/21/12.

Leave a comment:

• Redford
    replied

Any idea how long the BRCREATE code works for? Maybe I'll try to grab that camel bridge coat next Wednesday.

Leave a comment:

• nix7
    replied

Don't forget to stack cashbacks when you guys shop online. It's free money - usually 3-5%.. some more.

http://threads.dappered.com/topic/extra-savings-tip-when-shopping-online-enjoy

land's end.. levi's..banana republic.. nordstrom.. macy's..bloomingdale's.. you name it!

Leave a comment:

• jicarv
    replied

@Jordanxn - 40% code expired at midnight.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X