Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm... I got an in-store only coupon today =(

Comment

40% code to [email protected] would be great!

Comment

I just got a 40% via email... are there any stackable codes to go with it?

My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

I'd like a code if you're sharing: emocormatt at yahoo. Thanks dudes.

Comment

I used mine on one of their heather gray v-neck merino wool sweaters and was shocked to discover that a medium fit me best! Will definitely be picking up the navy as soon as my budget allows.

Comment

Matt, what size do you usually wear? Do you suggest sizing down or up? Thanks.

Comment

@llie19 - I'm tall but a bit stocky (42-43" waist but fit in BR 38" chinos and 40" Levi's) so typically try on large shirts first. The large sweater didn't look terribly baggy but there were definitely more wrinkles than the medium. So I guess I'd say size down from your usual sweater/shirt size.

Comment

Just got back from BR. Tried using the coupon on one of the tailored fit blazers, but no dice.

I did get them to match the current online-only price on a merino v-neck ($49.50) and I got an additional 40% off that.

Comment

Thanks Matt. I wear 38 chest and 33 waist for suit, and also ordered size m sweaters from br. hope it won't be too boxy on me. i have tried gap and target merona sweaters, and i fall between s and m. size s fits well on the waist, but too tight on the chest and arms can't move well, size m blouses on the waist. if i have to choose one, probably m, can't see myself being squeezed by clothes for hours.

Comment

Working...
                    X