Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

banana republic 40% part deux

40% off wednesday coupon

stacks with octcreate/brcreate (30% with gap/br/on card)

40% works with blazers this week! you only have about another 3 hours to take advantage of the stacking coupons tho

I think I just broke it--I used brcreate without using a BR/gap card and got the wool pea coat for 89 bucks.

Comment

Anybody have a Wednesday one? Please?

Comment

LVGQZ937NDJ7

first come first serve

brcreate will be 25% off without a gap card. octcreate is the one they send to cardmembers through mail, i assume in presumption that they will bring it to the store (although it works online too)

Comment

Someone beat me to that code in the 6 minutes since it got posted. Oh well.

Comment

someone please EMAIL me a code [email protected] greatly appreciated

Comment

I know the trick now with Banana's stuff. Wait until around midnight or 1 am on Thursday morning to see if there's a 25% or 30% sitewide code that can stack with the 40% off coupon. Just bought a pair of Gabriel Penny Loafers for only 44 bucks plus tax after the 40% off and 25% off = 55% off approximately. I also did this with the camel bridge coat too about two weeks ago.

Comment

Have got to be kidding me. I gave up my code at 10:45 EST last night. D*MN IT.

Comment

If anyone can email me a code at [email protected], it'd be greatly appreciated.

Comment

@Jordanxn - 40% code expired at midnight.

Comment

Don't forget to stack cashbacks when you guys shop online. It's free money - usually 3-5%.. some more.

http://threads.dappered.com/topic/extra-savings-tip-when-shopping-online-enjoy

land's end.. levi's..banana republic.. nordstrom.. macy's..bloomingdale's.. you name it!

Comment

Any idea how long the BRCREATE code works for? Maybe I'll try to grab that camel bridge coat next Wednesday.

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

yup. Ends 10/21/12.

Comment

Banana Republic 40% off BRBDAY40

Celeberate 14 years of bananarepublic.com

There is a code for today only BRBDAY40 (BR Birthday Guest)

Excludes New Arrivals, Leather, Cashmere, Monogram, Heritage, Women’s Blazers, Ashley Ballet, Men’s Suits, Men’s Performance, Men´s Bags, and SF Made

stack it with 3% cashback for additional savings (info above)

Comment

Today's 40% code (single item), for anyone who wants it.

LTKXMLFJ1L3H

Comment

Working...
                              X