soulsociety - Community Profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

soulsociety - Community Profile

<div class='section_body' id='bio_body'><large text="text"><u>Rules</u></large>

&hearts; <b>No Newbie Intro Posts</b>
    No need to post just to say hi or categorize yourself as "new." When you're in, you're in. Welcome!

&hearts; <b>No Icons, Fanwork, Personal Requests, or Non-discussion Q&A</b>
    There are other communities that welcome these types:
    - Icons = <span class="ljuser i-ljuser " lj:user="bleach_icons"></span>
    - Fanwork = <span class="ljuser i-ljuser " lj:user="kurosaki_clinic"></span>
    - Requests and Non-discussion Q&A = <span class="ljuser i-ljuser " lj:user="bleach_fact"></span>
    <i>Note:</i> Role-Playing Game advertisements can be found at <span class="ljuser i-ljuser " lj:user="bleach_theatre"></span> and there is a monthly ad post arranged through that community. As such,ugg boots sale uk, RPG ads that do not go through this method are deleted.

&hearts; <b>Think before you Post</b>
    Before posting, ask yourself:
    1. Has this been posted before?
    2. Is the post simply a way to and vent frustration?
    If your answers to both are <i>No</i> then go for it.

&hearts; <b>Spoilers = LJ-Cut</b>
    Keep spoilers behind with warnings please.

&hearts; <b>When in doubt, ask your mod</b>
    Got a question? Send a message to the mod!
    Posts that deviate from the rules will most likely be deleted. Sorry about that.

<center><b>~*~*~*~*~*~*~</b></center>
    <b>What is Bleach?</b>
    A young man who can see spirits of the dead happens to be a Hollow-bashing Part-time Shinigami. Wackiness, stylish art, and epic battles ensue. Bleach is currently running in <i>Shonen Jump</i>, Japan's best-selling weekly manga publisher. Off-shoots include a TV series, a radio show, rock musicals, and drama CDs.

Viz is currently publishing Bleach in English.

<b>What is Soul Society about?</b>
    This is a place to talk about Bleach (i.e. links, rumors, text translations, speculations). Posts about Kubo Tite and any of his previous works,ugg boots cheap, like Zombie Powder, are cool too.

<b>Credits:</b>
    Current layout by <span class="ljuser i-ljuser " lj:user="adaneko"></span>, modified into S2 format by <span class="ljuser i-ljuser " lj:user="cyrnelle"></span>.

<b>Translations</b>
    I cannot speak for the translators who contribute to this community, but I do ask that everyone treat them respectfully and do not use anything without the translator's permission.

<b>Sister Communities:</b>
    <span class="ljuser i-ljuser " lj:user="bleach_theatre"></span> is a place to <b>advertise</b> for Bleach <b>Roleplaying Games</b>.
    <span class="ljuser i-ljuser " lj:user="kurosaki_clinic"></span> is a place to share Bleach <b>fanwork</b> (fanart, layouts,cheap uggs, fanfiction, etc.)
    <span class="ljuser i-ljuser " lj:user="bleach_icons"></span> is a place to share Bleach <b>lj icons</b>. XD
    <span class="ljuser i-ljuser " lj:user="bleach_fact"></span> is a place to get your Bleach <b>questions answered</b>, as well as for <b>personal requests</b> for images, old raws, anime eps, etc. If you have a question that will not involve a long discussion and can be easily answered - Bleach Fact is the place to ask.
    <span class="ljuser i-ljuser " lj:user="all_for_bleach"></span> is also a <b>general</b> bleach community of a slightly different style than s_s.
    <span class="ljuser i-ljuser " lj:user="rukongai"></span> is the <b>Spanish-speaking</b> Bleach Fan Community.

<b><u>Links</u></b>
    - Old Archive of s_s: translations, info, and fanworks. Hasn't been updated in a while.
    : To assist your Bleach fandom needs.

<center>
    <i>To help answer any questions you may have about the rules, the series, or the community.</i></center>

<b>Tags:</b>
    You can find tags of community posts compiled by <span class="ljuser i-ljuser " lj:user="stardust_rain"></span></div>

Working...
X