No announcement yet.

Today's Daily Hookup Deal - Affordable Custom-Styled Personal Shopping Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's Daily Hookup Deal - Affordable Custom-Styled Personal Shopping Service

From The Deal Itself

For a monthly fee and brief sixty-second, one-time survey of a your style preferences, Five Four Club delivers a custom package of pants, shirts, and shoes that changes month-to-month but is always just for you. Even better, every package is at least 50% off retail and comes with free shipping and exchanges.

I was eyeing this too because it seems SO CHEAP, but i get the impression some of the offerings might be a bit....cheesy.

Comment

I was hoping someone could share some insight into what kind of stuff they had - the Curator's reccomendtion is good and they seem to have a pretty nice celebrity clientele.

Comment

If they shipped to Canada I would for sure have tried it.

Comment

I just bought the Daily Hookup's deal after checking out the 54 Club site. I'm going to respond to the thread with pics as each shipment comes in...doesn't seem too "cheesy" based on initial review but will keep everyone posted...

Comment

the clothes they highlight look terrible and cheap. Big ups to Adam Jones being one of the models. Go O's!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X