Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discount Code from 7 Regent Lane

Hi Everyone,

We're a new online tailored suit supplier. We launched in January of this year and are working to build some awareness of our brand and products. I got hypnotized reading the posts and forum commentary for the last two hours. I wanted to offer everyone here a 10% discount code on any 7RL products valid through January 1, 2013 as a token of appreciation to the community.

We're getting ready to expand our product line, and actually have a Kickstarter campaign going on that may be of interest to some of you:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2067982551/fine-custom-suits-and-shirts-for-the-discerning-ma?ref=live

If you're in the immediate market for new custom tailored suits or shirts it may be worth a look. Otherwise, the following code may be used for any product on our main site.

Code: DAPPER1

Valid: Through 1/1/2013

http://7regentlane.com

Thanks for sharing. Good luck!

Comment

@Dave, both the discount code and the transparency of your offer are appreciated. I will be sure to check out the site.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

7 Regents Lane teamed up with The Daily Hookup to offer their fully custom-tailored Canvas Suit for UNDER $500 (and that includes a personal consultation and Skype discussion of the fit & tailoring.

The CEO of 7 Regents Lane also offered a great write up on the site on why she's so passionate about 7RL.

Check out the deal on The Daily Hookup.

I haven't had a chance to try 7RL's suits yet, but I'm definitely interested.

Comment

Would the Dappered discount be applicable with the Daily Hookup deal? I don't know if I have the money or the need for a new suit at all, but I must admit to being sorely tempted.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much to Bryan for posting The Daily Hookup post here. That's a great deal. Unfortunately we can't combine discount codes, but that particular deal is on our highest end suits, with full canvass jacket construction. This type of construction is very rare and expensive. I would point out that we have an incredible line of suits at lower price points which are made of 100% Australian Merino wool and can be customized at no additional charge.

I'm going to extend the DAPPER1 code for another year in appreciation!

Thanks,
            Dave

7regentlane.com

Comment

Folks,

Sorry, turns out I can't extend it a full year so it'll be good through 10/1. If there's still interest after that just let me know!

Thanks,
              Dave

Comment

Dave, it's my pleasure! I'm a long-time shopper at the Daily Hookup and when I came across your deal with them, I had to share it. I'll post a follow up after I go through the sizing process and get my first delivery!

Sincerely,

BJ Hoffpauir

Comment

Working...
                X