Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bespoke Post September - "Roast"

Just got an email for the latest Bespoke Post box for September:

This month, awkward morning-afters just became a bit smoother.

AeroPress Coffee Maker, Aerobie

This innovative coffee maker is hailed by experts as one of the best and intuitive ways to brew. The Aeropress uses total bean immersion for uniform flavor extraction. Its gentle air pressure reduces acidity and bitterness, and a micro filter produces grit-free coffee. Easy to make, easier to clean. Experiment to your heart's content to make Americanos, lattes, espresso-like drinks, iced coffee, and more.

Santa Isabel Coffee, 8oz Reserva Exclusiva, Café Integral

Leave the Starbucks to mid-afternoon work breaks. Café Integral is the new kid on the block that's turning heads. Their small-batch Nicaraguan coffee is hand-roasted in NYC. Complex and smooth, these beans were prepared exclusively for Bespoke.

Adjustable Burr Grinder

Freshly ground coffee holds its character and flavor more so than its pre-ground cousin. Common blade grinders create uneven grounds and artificially heat the beans, creating a lifeless and imperfect product. Burr grinders overcome these issues. Adjust to your desired size and create a beautifully consistent grind.

https://bespokepost.com/box/

If I didn't already have an Aeropress and a burr grinder, I'd totally be all over this month's box. Considering the burr grinder alone is probably worth the price of the box, this is a great deal. I can tell you from years of use that the Aeropress has made some of the best cups of coffee I've ever had.

This is one of the first boxes I've really wanted. Might actually have to sign up for this one.

Ben

Comment

I thought this was gonna be like a Comedy Central-style Roast of Joe Dappered.

Comment

I would definitely jump on this if I hadn't just bought a burr grinder and if I didn't already own the Aeropress. Nice combo.

Comment

most intriguing since the shave one, which I almost signed up for.

Hmm. Maybe.

Comment

Saw this as well and well definitely jump on it. Burr Grinders are not cheap

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

Glad I am not drinking coffee anymore. That looks pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
              X