Go smile Teeth whitening system on sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go smile Teeth whitening system on sale

If anyone is interested in a very effective whitening, one of the go smile systems is on sale $50 plus free shipping ($89 normally).

http://www.gosmile.com/smile-whitening-system/d/1007

GQ reviewed it in 2005 (http://www.gq.com/how-to/groom/20051...e-of-your-skin) and I've spoken to a dentist that swears by it. It's almost as much as white strips, so definitely worth a shot.

Spam?

Comment

Spam? I don't think so, personally. GQ really did mention it in his link...

I'd give this post a break.

Comment

Anytime someone is plugging a product with a link on their first post on the site makes me wonder.

Comment

No spam. Maybe I should have thought it through better and made it sound like I'm an actual reader instead of a 'I lost 50lbs in two months' type post. Either way the deal is legit. Next time lull throw some personality into it.

Comment

Haha, how many of us have experience with this?

"Rubbing the whitening serum onto teeth with the built-in applicator is as easy as applying lip gloss..."

Comment

I personally found applying the serum much more difficult than applying lip gloss.

Comment

@nicholascrawford Ah, didn't check and see that it was his first post, myself. I was just going on the nature of the post this time.

@Kenneth lol

Comment

I personally find the word serum uncomfortable for something I'm supposed to put in my mouth haha

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

greg_s, What if it's the Super Soldier Serum?

Comment

lmao

Sean - sorry for the rude welcome, but thanks for following up. You can usually post these kinds of deals to the "Deals Around the Net" sticky. Look forward to future posts from you!

Comment

You're a man of answers, bruschetta.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Working...
                        X