LEC $30 for $60 from Living Social

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LEC $30 for $60 from Living Social

Living Social is running a deal through their Boston site: $30 for $60 at Lands End Canvas. I have been eyeing the slim fit chinos and this isn't a bad way to get them for 50% off without having to wait until they go on sale.

Links: (In the interest of full disclosure, the first one is the referral link. If three other people buy it, I get mine free. Second one goes straight to living social, no referral.)

http://livingsocial.com/deals/40489-60-to-spend-on-clothing

Edited by dahonam: 3 confirmed purchases, referral link removed. Direct link to sale remains.

Thanks for the heads up, and I did purchase with your referral link.

If anyone orders with Civil's link, please post so I can remove Civil's 1st link after he gets his free order.

Comment

I bought 2 from your referral link!

Comment

This is straight ballin!! Def buying, and from your link. I wouldn't have known about it without you!! Just giving credit where credit is due.

Comment

Thanks guys! Definitely worth sharing, even without the referral credit.

Comment

thanks!

Comment

Please don't post referral links. It is too hard to keep track of who purchases from what link and stuff and I don't want a debacle to ensue. I allowed the OP to post his link as he introduced us to the sale and I removed it as soon as 3 orders were confirmed. In the future, only the OP gets to post a referral link, any other links will be removed.

Thanks

Comment

I really like this thread, shows the beauty of the internet. just great peer synergy

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
                I>0<I

Comment

Through passing my link around several other sites and Facebook style pages, I got my coupon for free too. Doesn't get much better than $60 worth of LEC clothes for nothing.

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up. I got two of the heritage pea coats--one for me, one for the girlfriend.

Comment

oops, double post.

Comment

Working...
                      X