Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe G.
    replied

I have also known about these for quite some time, got at least 5 pairs or so.

Beautiful socks, good quality, great price - you really can't go wrong. I would like to see more colors/ pattern variations though - I'm still seeing exactly the same designs from last year.

Target is an awesome place for clothes in general. Shirts, tee's, jeans, accessories... I've always been pleasantly surprised with what they offer and the prices are generally very good. I too think they should get more love!

Leave a comment:

• luke_ward
    replied

i own several pairs in various colors, they have held up better than more expensive socks from the department stores.

Leave a comment:

• jose_jackson
    replied

I have several of these socks including the purple. Surprised they don't get more love from people.

Leave a comment:

• AnonymousJay
    replied

They are a good deal and go on sale frequently.

I tend to catch them on sale; I don't think I've ever paid more than $1.75 for a pair. They had a 3 pack (not argyle but nice colored socks) for $2.50 one weekend. Check back often.

Leave a comment:

• matt_reeder
    started a topic Argyle Socks - $2.50/pair - Target

Argyle Socks - $2.50/pair - Target

Okay, so it's not a sale, but I feel like I hit the jackpot. I've been looking for pair of black/purple argyle socks for an outfit for an upcoming wedding. I'd been striking out like crazy online. I got a tip on a wedding forum (brides looking for socks with purple for the groomsmen to match wedding colors). Long story short, I stopped by my local Target today, and came out with 3 pairs of Merona-brand argyle socks (red/grey/black, red/navy/grey, purple/lavender/black). They actually had about 8 different combos, but I went with the ones I knew I'd use. Sold individually, they're $2.50 a pair.

They're probably nothing spectacular (Mercerized cotton), but at that price, they're definitely worth a look if you're looking for something to wrap up a look.

Working...
X