No announcement yet.

Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale has started on Nordstrom.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really! Why's that? They're certainly pretty nice looking (though I'm not really into the super bright colors) - is the quality lacking? I guess that wouldn't be particularly surprising. I almost picked them up as soon as I saw them, but then sort of talked myself down and decided I'd be happier just saving up for the AE McTavish.

Comment

They look nice but the quality is lacking. But for $50, you could do much worse. This is the one I bought earlier this year for $50: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/1901-bates-chukka-boot/3177676?origin=related-3177676-0-0-2

It's actually one of my favorite and most used shoes in my rotation. The only thing I've noticed so far is that the rubber sole is pretty soft and it's wearing away rather quickly. Nothing some cheap $1 nylon heel taps can't slow down.

Comment

Damn! That's a good price on the BB Fitzgerald blazer. I just picked mine up for $420 using the 30% off corporate discount recently. Oh well.

Comment

Dang, I ordered some dress shirts earlier and now just ordered a pair of jeans...

Please end the sale now, haha.

Comment

whew AE strands aren't on sale...--> dodged a bullet...

Comment

Same here, corz.

Comment

Well, I maintained some self-control! Honestly, I don't even really need (or have space for) many more clothes. All I bought were a few plaid dress shirts, because I'd recently realized pretty much all of my plaid shirts were more casual oxford-collar sport shirts, and a blue belt. Even on sale, a lot of stuff at Nordstrom is just too expensive for me to justify as an impulse purchase, and I've already acquired most of the items I've been researching/coveting for months.

Comment

zerostyle, I know. Now I'm tempted to buy that blazer. I'll stop by Nordstrom tomorrow to try it on, stroke it, desire it, love it, hate it, envy those who can afford it, and probably put it back on the rack.

Comment

So the sale is officially up. Found any decent picks?

Comment

I looked a bit, appears to be a pretty awful sale for the build-up it gets.

Comment

This has to be the weirdest looking blazer in the bunch... Well maybe there are others, but this one is pretty damn ill-fitting. Especially at $700 retail.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

I was hoping the JW Nordstrom cap toe's would be discounted a bit but I may just end up ordering them anyways :/

Comment

Just bought the strands for $300 (shipping, taxes, etc). It would be a bummer for me if the strands went on sale for $199.

Comment

Working...
                            X