Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banana Republic One Day 30-50% Off

Hi All:

I got an email today from Banana Republic titled "Secret Savings of 30-50%" on one full priced item.

I would like to get this:

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=59887&vid=1&pid=770596&scid=7705960 12

for 50% off. Does anyone know how/if I can make this work?

Thanks!

Ian

You have to add it to your cart and then enter the code at the bottom of the email during checkout to see what discount you get. The code's are probably one time use, btw.

Here's my code for 40% off, since I'm not going to use it: TTP2TG3Q49VM

Comment

That's really nice of you, thanks! Looks like bags are excluded though. Bummer.

Comment

Anybody else have a 40-50% code they don't plan to use? I've had my eyes on a couple of their shirts that I missed during the last sale. Might pick one up. Thanks.

Comment

^^^

JMZ7CL3L9BM4

Not sure what the value is but have at it

Comment

Mine doesn't seem to work?

Comment

This is 40% off.

LGBJK7X1F3GR

I was only able to get it to work on clothing and couldn't find a list of what is excluded from the code.

Comment

@Ian - It's at the bottom of the email you likely received. Typical BR exclusions:

MYSTERY OFFER : Excludes Monogram, Heritage, New Arrivals, Adidas, Trina Turk, Clarks, Spanx, Taylor Stitch and SFMade. Offer valid on 6/6/2012 from 12:00AM ET to 11:59PM ET at Banana Republic stores in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada and online. Not valid at Banana Republic Factory Stores. Discount applies to merchandise only, not value of gift cards purchased, packaging or applicable taxes. No adjustments on previous purchases. Coupon is good for one-time use only on one full-priced item only and must be surrendered at time of purchase. Limit one coupon per customer per transaction. Copies not accepted. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, including Gap Inc. employee discount. Not responsible for lost or stolen coupons. Additional online exclusions include Timeless Collection, Shoes & Handbags, Men's Suiting, Men's Gavin, Dawson, & Emerson Pants, Men's Bags, and SFMade.

Comment

My code doesnt seem to be working either. I put the item in my cart and then put in the code but it says invalid. Guess I'll have to call them up.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the codes. Looks like all of the ones posted in this thread were used up when I tried using them earlier today :S

Comment

People over at slickdeals are saying that the codes are also stackable with 15% off sign up or birthday codes! There's also this 20% off sweepstakes code that they say work with this promotion. I hope this helps!

Comment

Mine worked for a pair of Gavin Chinos and a purple linen shirt - 40% off

I just wish they would make it easier

Comment

Working...
                        X