Cobbler Union Shoes up to 60% Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cobbler Union Shoes up to 60% Off

Well, nuts (or oh yeah!)! Cobbler Union has a sale in limited styles and sizes for up to 60% off. I couldn't resist and I just ordered a pair marked down from $395 to $149.

Here's a link to all the sale items:

https://www.cobbler-union.com/collec...niversary-sale

And a photo of the pair I just ordered:

I can't wait.
    WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Anyone have any feedback on how their shoes size/fit? What's their durability like?

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
      Anyone have any feedback on how their shoes size/fit? What's their durability like?
      Here's what I know: [MENTION=16293]neminat[/MENTION] loves them. He's got several comments on the forum about the shoes.

Justin from J.Fitzpatrick has recommended them to me as one of his worthy competitors.

They are highly regarded by Parisiangentleman.com:

https://parisiangentleman.co.uk/2015...-2016-part-12/

They are generally well-reviewed around the internet.

And for $149, with no sales tax and free shipping, I don't think I can go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
        Here's what I know: [MENTION=16293]neminat[/MENTION] loves them. He's got several comments on the forum about the shoes.

Justin from J.Fitzpatrick has recommended them to me as one of his worthy competitors.

They are highly regarded by Parisiangentleman.com:

https://parisiangentleman.co.uk/2015...-2016-part-12/

They are generally well-reviewed around the internet.

And for $149, with no sales tax and free shipping, I don't think I can go wrong.
        Those are a steal! Don't you feel guilty? [emoji16]. I wanted to buy a pair but they don't have my size of course.
        How would you wear a pair of those shoes being they are brown/black? (or maybe they are brown/dark brown???)
        Good score.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HowardC View Post
          Those are a steal! Don't you feel guilty? [emoji16]. I wanted to buy a pair but they don't have my size of course.
          How would you wear a pair of those shoes being they are brown/black? (or maybe they are brown/dark brown???)
          Good score.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
          I do feel a little guilty, because they are similar enough to a pair offered by JFitzpatrick that I had on my wish list and now I won't be buying. He even sent me a personalized email when they went on sale for about $300. But I'll get some more shoes from him come Xmas time.

The website says that the colors are black and burgundy, so that makes them much more flexible in my mind. I think navy blue and grey will both work, as well as denim. I have two pairs of burgundy shoes already and they are two of my favorites.

Also, Cobbler Union did have some other shoes on sale in different sizes, for various prices, although I think this was the best deal.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
            Can't speak on durability, but size/fit I would say is slightly narrow.

I wear a 9.5E in AE 5 last (first time I was measured in store was told 10D, second time 9.5E), 9.5D in Grant Stone (Leo last is similar to Alden Barrie). Can get away with slightly thicker socks on these.

I would say they fit similar to Taft and Beckett Simonon. I can only wear thin wool socks with these. A little tight at the instep. Shoes that I look forward to taking off once I'm in the door. Which is why I have held off buying J.Fitzpatrick shoes until I can make it to a trunk show and try on in person.

Comment

Working...
            X