Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you've ever wanted to try Paul Evans New York shoes, here's a 50% discount code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you've ever wanted to try Paul Evans New York shoes, here's a 50% discount code

I've never tried any Paul Evans New York shoes, but I do like some of their styles. I think I've seen mixed reviews here and there.

They seem over-priced at $450 for Blake Stitched--but for 50% off, they might be a good value.

They have a code good through fourth of July: Murica. No, wait its: America.

I'm not planning on getting any, but if some of you are in the market for something in the $200 to $250 range, these might do the trick for you.
    WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Blake isn't by itself bad. My trumans are Blake and fantastic.
    https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Originally posted by armedferret View Post
      Blake isn't by itself bad. My trumans are Blake and fantastic.
      Yes, you are correct--I didn't mean to imply that Blake stitch is bad. That said, I've noticed that some good shoe makers who do both types generally charge less for Blake stitched than Goodyear. I was just looking at a small shoemaker's website last night (can't remember which) and noticed that they charged in the $400 range for GY and $250 range for Blake.

Of course, you can find exceptions to that rule, depending on designer, type of leather, etc. as well. I just picked up some Donald Pliner shoes on sale that appear to be Blake stitched and I noticed they have shoes that look glued they are charging more for.
      WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

Working...
      X