JFitzpatrick and Paul Evans 20% and 40%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JFitzpatrick and Paul Evans 20% and 40%

Well, besides Allen Edmonds having a great sale, JFitzpatick and Paul Evans are having sales as well.

JFitzpatrick will send you a 20% code if you give him your email address for his shoe snob blog. Wife is gonna get me a pair for my birthday! And that's it for me on shoes for the rest of my life.

Paul Evans is having a whopping 40% off just for today with VIP40 for all shoes. I don't know much about their shoes, but they seem a decent value at $240 a pair from what I have read. Blake stitched, not GY. So, with the big AE sale right now, AE might be a better value if you like what they have on sale.
    WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
    And that's it for me on shoes for the rest of my life.
    lololol no. no it's not.

Blake stitched, not GY. So, with the big AE sale right now, AE might be a better value if you like what they have on sale.
    No flies on blake stitching; I saved up for a good long while to buy my Truman boots (priced higher than calfskin AE Daltons MSRP) and they're Blake stitched. It's just a different construction method; neither is, in any practical, real-world sense, inferior to the other. Just personal preference mostly.
    https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Working...
    X