Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlos Santos Shoes only $215 at Saks Off 5th

https://www.saksoff5th.com/main/Prod..._RMK_O5_CRITEO
    WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

This has been going on for over a year. It seems like Carlos Santos is making a selection that is perpetually priced at ~$200.

It still looks to be a good deal. If you want to see what the shoes look like, people purchased these models and posted photos on SF.

Comment

Wait for them to go further on sale, they run at least extra 20% off frequently. I got a pair for ~$125: at that price it blows AE out of the water. I haven't worn it enough to see how the leather ages, but as far as build quality it beats out my AEs. Cleaner stitching, welt join, more SPI.
      Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Originally posted by ianr View Post
        This has been going on for over a year. It seems like Carlos Santos is making a selection that is perpetually priced at ~$200.

It still looks to be a good deal. If you want to see what the shoes look like, people purchased these models and posted photos on SF.
        Originally posted by Token View Post
        Wait for them to go further on sale, they run at least extra 20% off frequently. I got a pair for ~$125: at that price it blows AE out of the water. I haven't worn it enough to see how the leather ages, but as far as build quality it beats out my AEs. Cleaner stitching, welt join, more SPI.
        I like them and like the price--but I already have some AE wingtips in a similar color. Just thought some others might be interested.
        WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

Anyone have a size comparison with AE? I normally wear a 10.5 AE, just curious if they're similar. I wear an 11 in many other shoes, and I noticed there is no 10.5 offered in these.

Comment

Originally posted by groovejedi View Post
            Anyone have a size comparison with AE? I normally wear a 10.5 AE, just curious if they're similar. I wear an 11 in many other shoes, and I noticed there is no 10.5 offered in these.
            They're already listed in US sizes, so you're likely a 10.5. When you say you're an 11 in other shoes, are those dress shoes or casual shoes?
            Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Originally posted by Token View Post
              They're already listed in US sizes, so you're likely a 10.5. When you say you're an 11 in other shoes, are those dress shoes or casual shoes?
              Mostly casual but I have a pair of Florsheim wingtips in a size 11 that fit me perfectly, for example. My Allen Edmonds Oxfords are a 10.5.

Comment

I think sizing depends on the last. I would suggest trying 11 first.

Comment

Working...
                X