Meermin Shell Cordovan Made to Order Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meermin Shell Cordovan Made to Order Event

Just got an email announcing a Meermin Made to Order Event that includes Shell Cordovan shoes starting at $350. Seems like a good deal to me. And I'm tempted, but I've purchased six pairs of shoes since the end of November, and I need to stop.

https://www.meermin.es/in_en/mto.htm...re=en&plymkk=2

So, if you've always wanted Shell Cordovan, now's a good opportunity.
    WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Does the 'E' in the title of all of these mean that they are wide size?

Comment

Originally posted by groovejedi View Post
      Does the 'E' in the title of all of these mean that they are wide size?
      Ime, UK width E fits somewhere between C and D US depending on the lasts. It's "normal," although I've tried on shoes in UK size where F felt better.

Comment

Are these a sale price? If so, does anyone know what the regular price is? Specifically curious about the monk straps.

Comment

Originally posted by groovejedi View Post
          Are these a sale price? If so, does anyone know what the regular price is? Specifically curious about the monk straps.
          These aren't technically a sale price, but they never get discounted. If you're looking to get into shell cordovan then it's difficult to find anything cheaper than this outside of eBay.
          Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Originally posted by Token View Post
            These aren't technically a sale price, but they never get discounted. If you're looking to get into shell cordovan then it's difficult to find anything cheaper than this outside of eBay.
            That is my understanding as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ianr View Post
              Ime, UK width E fits somewhere between C and D US depending on the lasts. It's "normal," although I've tried on shoes in UK size where F felt better.
              I have a couple of UK sized shoes, and I think this correct. The E seems just a tad bit, almost unnoticeable, bit narrower to me than a US D.

Comment

Working...
              X