Good value - leather gloves with cashmere lining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good value - leather gloves with cashmere lining

Found these on amazon and took the chance.

High quality and authentic fit. A steal at the current listed price of $35.

Elma Men's Touchscreen Texting Winter Italian Nappa Leather Gloves (9.5, Black (2014 Winter New Cashmere Lining)) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N3GTTLY..._UxabAb3GR4EPM

Here are my pictures:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never size my hands for gloves before. What do the numbers represent?

*EDIT: nevermind, I just looked at the size chart, clears it up nicely. Looks like I'll have a pair in navy coming my way

Comment

Glad to hear you like them. I was actually looking at a pair of Elma's on amazon compared to a pair of deerskin gloves from Orvis. I ended up going with Orvis when they had a halloween sale but those look nice.

Comment

Yeah [MENTION=13885]amg1016[/MENTION] my Orvis gloves arrived just the week. They are nice. Hat tip to Joe to point me in their way/direction.

Comment

I have a pair of Elma gloves I got 2 years ago and they are still going strong. Pleasantly surprised at the quality. I'd by another pair.

Comment

Publius and Alpha King, thanks for the comments on the Elma gloves, as I need to get some and am looking to not spend a lot. Did you find that the gloves fit true to the published size/measurements? Just checking before I hit the order button, so I can avoid return hassles if that were to be an issue. Thanks!
            Matt Dalton

Comment

Originally posted by mattdalton View Post
              Publius and Alpha King, thanks for the comments on the Elma gloves, as I need to get some and am looking to not spend a lot. Did you find that the gloves fit true to the published size/measurements? Just checking before I hit the order button, so I can avoid return hassles if that were to be an issue. Thanks!
              The fit was true to size.

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
                The fit was true to size.
                Thanks for getting back on this. I went ahead and ordered a pair earlier. I found them to be very good quality for the money, but returned them because while they fit as expected in the fingers and knuckles, the palm and cuff were too loose for my liking. No big deal, as everyone’s hands are a bit different and Amazon offered free returns.
                It was definitely worth a shot.

Matt Dalton

Comment

Originally posted by mattdalton View Post
                  Thanks for getting back on this. I went ahead and ordered a pair earlier. I found them to be very good quality for the money, but returned them because while they fit as expected in the fingers and knuckles, the palm and cuff were too loose for my liking. No big deal, as everyone’s hands are a bit different and Amazon offered free returns.
                  It was definitely worth a shot.

Yeah gloves are awkward things to buy online.

Comment

Working...
                  X