Filson Briefcase $150 / Cordovan Red Wings $200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filson Briefcase $150 / Cordovan Red Wings $200

The Nordstrom Rack on Boylston/Newbury Street in Boston currently has Filson briefcases for $150. They have a huge selection of navy, green and tan. I counted at least 20.

Their shoe selection is also stocked. I found multiple pairs of AEs and other higher end dress shoes. They even had a huge selection of Redwing cordovan chukkas for around $200. The boxes were marked as seconds but I examined several pairs and couldn't find any flaws.

Originally posted by Geo View Post
    The Nordstrom Rack on Boylston/Newbury Street in Boston currently has Filson briefcases for $150. They have a huge selection of navy, green and tan. I counted at least 20.

Their shoe selection is also stocked. I found multiple pairs of AEs and other higher end dress shoes. They even had a huge selection of Redwing cordovan chukkas for around $200. The boxes were marked as seconds but I examined several pairs and couldn't find any flaws.
    Crap! I would have loved to pick one up at this price. Thought I got a decent deal paying like $100 more for my Filson. Great tip!

Comment

These are the tablet suitcases which are much smaller than the original briefcase, FYI.

Comment

Working...
      X