Two $50 off Ratio Clothing coupons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two $50 off Ratio Clothing coupons

I would have to email these so if you're hesitant to send a stranger your email address, feel free to ask me first if they're still available.

I have two $50 off coupons to Ratio out of a new promotion they're doing for existing customers to get new people aware of their brand so if you've wanted to give them a try, this is a cheap way to dip your toes in. I was told when I was in the store last week that this might not continue after the next couple months so if you want one of the coupons, you actually have to use it or the code might be totally wasted.

If you're in Denver, they have a location in the Highlands to get measured and check out fabrics.

Both have been claimed.

Hope you all had a great weekend

Comment

Thanks to hamburglar210, I got to try Ratio and now have 3 coupons worth $50 to give to others who might want to give it a try. Message me with your email if you are interested in one of them.

Comment

Just got my Ratio shirt and really like the fit, as well as fabric and make quality. Still have the $50 coupons if anyone is interested

Comment

Two $50 coupons gone, one left if anyone is interested.

Comment

Still have one coupon left--message me if anyone is interested

Comment

I now have three $50 referral codes as well to give out, so please PM me if you are interested!

Comment

Originally posted by mattc456 View Post
                I now have three $50 referral codes as well to give out, so please PM me if you are interested!
                I still have one of these left for anyone who is interested...

Comment

Originally posted by mattc456 View Post
                  I still have one of these left for anyone who is interested...
                  pm sent. know this is months later but maybe?

Comment

Working...
                  X