Allen Edmonds Factory 2nds on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen Edmonds Factory 2nds on ebay

Perhaps this has been addressed on here at some point but I never see it mentioned on the blog posts about AE Factory Seconds. I've purchased them on eBay and it seems to me that AE sells them direct on there virtually all the time, so you do not have to wait around for a Shoe Bank deal to get them. I purchased some Strandmoks for about $125.

Do you have a link to the AE 2nds ebay store?

Comment

Originally posted by thedrake View Post
      Do you have a link to the AE 2nds ebay store?
      http://stores.ebay.com/Allen-Edmonds?_rdc=1

Yep. Scroll down through the listing of items and you'll see Factory 2nds.

Comment

Nice, looks like they don't have as many 2nds listed on the ebay store as they do on the Shoe Bank website, but this is definitely an option.

Comment

Is there a way to search those listings by size? I couldn't figure out how to do it. Without that, you need a lot of patience to figure out what's available in a particular size. But maybe I missed something there.

Comment

Originally posted by ELNJ View Post
            Is there a way to search those listings by size? I couldn't figure out how to do it. Without that, you need a lot of patience to figure out what's available in a particular size. But maybe I missed something there.
            I'm not seeing a filter either. It's almost easier just to go into the regular eBay store and search for AE Factory 2Nd (with that syntax--it's how they are all labeled). Then you can filter for size.

Comment

Working...
            X