Duluth Trading Buck Naked Underwear on sale + Free shipping on $50 or more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duluth Trading Buck Naked Underwear on sale + Free shipping on $50 or more

So as a member of team Thunder Thighs who's no slouch in the gluts either, finding boxer briefs that don't ride up has been a challenge. Uniqo didn't work for me at all. I picked up a pair of these these from Duluth and they fit great and don't ride up. Today they are on sale for $16 plus free shipping over $50. I just bought 8 more pairs. These things are great.

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/m...px?feature=MN1

Note: No, I'm not paid for this, or getting any kickback, or anything else. Just very happy to have found boxer briefs that fit and stay put and wanted to pass this on to you guys.

I definitely feel you on the Uniqlo briefs riding up... especially in the gym squatting or similar movement. It's really awkward to constantly reach toward my crotch to readjust my briefs.

Comment

Good looking out! I just ordered a pair of Armachillo and Buck Naked the other day to try them out. I got them yesterday and love them. This is perfect timing. I wonder if DTC will price match the previous purchase at full price.

Comment

Originally posted by .brian. View Post
        Good looking out! I just ordered a pair of Armachillo and Buck Naked the other day to try them out. I got them yesterday and love them. This is perfect timing. I wonder if DTC will price match the previous purchase at full price.
        Good thought. Please let me know if they do. My order was recent too.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

They said the price match within 5 days from the previous order. I placed mine 6 days ago. I asked if they could make an exception and I am waiting for a response.

Edit: They said they would as a one time exception.

Comment

They said the price match within 5 days from the previous order. I placed mine 6 days ago. I asked if they could make an exception and I am waiting for a response.

Edit: They said they would as a one time exception.
            Awesome! Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Good luck.

Do you know how often DTC has sales? I picked up 4 more pairs (2 Buck Naked and 2 Aramchillo), but wondering if I should snag a few more if it is something they don't do that often.

Comment

Good luck.

Do you know how often DTC has sales? I picked up 4 more pairs (2 Buck Naked and 2 Aramchillo), but wondering if I should snag a few more if it is something they don't do that often.
                Based on what I was able to find via Reddit these go up for sale on average every 6 months or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Charles View Post
                  Based on what I was able to find via Reddit these go up for sale on average every 6 months or so.

Thanks for the tip. I've heard great things about this underwear and just ordered for the first time. I ordered 4 pair of the extra long ones. Thanks to Deluth for offering same price for the long ones and standard. (Usually, us tall guys have to pay more for "tall" sizes.)

Comment

Mine shipped super fast. I think I ordered them Thursday and they showed up Saturday or Sunday. Wearing a pair of the short boxer briefs today. Overall I like them quite a bit. Very similar to Ex Officio (which make up most of my underwear drawer these days). I'll definitely consider them for future underwear purchases.

Comment

They have a 20% off $75 or more + free shipping deal going on now. Plus, if you buy 4 pairs of underwear they knock $1.50 off per pair. So if you buy 4 pairs of Armachillo, they come out to $20.80 per pair (cheaper than the previous sale).

Comment

Working...
                      X