Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackbauer24
    replied
    only if the Alden boots go on clearance lol.

Leave a comment:

• hornsup84
    replied
    Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    I got the email, it said they are closing their NY operations and moving to CA.
    Guess they'll have to change their URL...

Leave a comment:

• armedferret
    replied
    Originally posted by lax101 View Post
    Wait, where does it say that the store is closing?
    as LBD said, email list got the notification.

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied
    I got the email, it said they are closing their NY operations and moving to CA.

Leave a comment:

• lax101
    replied
    Originally posted by armedferret View Post
    The online sale section has some decent deals (for Epaulet merch, at least). Add another 30% off with code "sale-30-clearance" at checkout. I picked up some of the black calf jodhpurs for a lot less than half price, goodyear welted. I think from the description it may be corrected-grain, but they seem to have pretty favorable reviews on the GYW reddit (and that crew can be.....critical). Not affiliated with 'em, just passing it along. There's not a TON of stuff on the sale page, but hey. It's somethin right?

https://epauletnewyork.com/collections/sale
    Wait, where does it say that the store is closing?

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied
    No comment except that Epaulet makes some good shiz... I have one of their leather jackets from a while back which is really nice.

Leave a comment:

• armedferret
    started a topic Epaulet store closing in NYC

Epaulet store closing in NYC

The online sale section has some decent deals (for Epaulet merch, at least). Add another 30% off with code "sale-30-clearance" at checkout. I picked up some of the black calf jodhpurs for a lot less than half price, goodyear welted. I think from the description it may be corrected-grain, but they seem to have pretty favorable reviews on the GYW reddit (and that crew can be.....critical). Not affiliated with 'em, just passing it along. There's not a TON of stuff on the sale page, but hey. It's somethin right?

https://epauletnewyork.com/collections/sale
Working...
X