Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen Edmonds factory seconds flash sale

http://www.allenedmonds.com/sale/factory-seconds/

Save supposedly up to $200 and goes until 1/17. This is technically on their main site so you don't have to go through all the trouble of calling and such (and for those who use ebates you can nab an extra 3.5% cash back). There are some sales that aren't on here that are on shoe bank still though like the $159 bourbon dalton I scored recently.

Good prices all around though. Core styles as low as $200. Plenty of sizes.

They just getting rid of old stock or is this future proof that something new is looming as a result of the company being sold?!

Pretty sure this is an annual thing, I remember this sale happening either early last year or late 2015.
    Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Dammit, $200 poorer!

Comment

Originally posted by Token View Post
        Pretty sure this is an annual thing, I remember this sale happening either early last year or late 2015.
        Yes I am pretty sure this happen at least yearly if not twice a year. I would definitely not take it as a sign that something new is looming.....but you never know i guess. Either way, some great prices on this sale, I am doing my best to hold out since i really have no need for another pair of shoes right now.

Comment

I wish I had made it out just $200 poorer!!! This is what happens when one goes on a shoe-buying drought for over a year.

Comment

Ah, damn. Looks like I'm finding out how the 201 last fits. Rogue in Dark Chili on order.
            Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
            Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
            --Jason Isbell

Comment

If your size isn't listed on the main site, still check shoebank. It seems like they're only putting the stuff at the CAC in Wisconsin on sale; shoes at individual shoebank stores/outlets aren't showing up on this one. So if your size isn't showing up, double-check shoebank just to make sure. You might be pleasantly surprised.
              https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Just a word of note/help. I called the main factory/store to purchase a pair of seconds and asked if they could check the shoes out before sending them to me. The very helpful associate on the phone told me that the shoes are back in the warehouse and she couldn't inspect them before buying. I thanked her and then start looking for a store that had the same shoe in stock.

I've had success with asking the sales staff to check the shoes out before sending them to me, so it seems they are unable to do this at head office. Which makes sense since I'm calling in to a call centre/switchboard as opposed to store front.

Just $0.02. Hope it helps some.

Comment

Speaking of Allen Edmonds, there are a handful of AEs on HauteLook right now for $209.

Comment

They're having another factory seconds sale. I was able to snag a black pair of Brooks Brothers 5th Ave for $149.

Comment

Working...
                    X