Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$33 Charles Tyrwhitt Shirts + Free Shipping

Use Link: ctshirts.com/usnb33

Personally, I really like these shirts and $33 per CT shirt is a great deal plus free shipping. Also, they have a decent selection of shirts in their clearance section that are even cheaper, $29.50.

I own several CT shirts, here are a few of my insights:
    • IMO, their fitting/size guide is accurate, know your measurements and use it. The CT Slim and Extra Slim cuts are great for lean and slim builds.
    • The CT Oxford shirts are nice, but know that the fabric is on the thicker side. Great for fall and winter, not as great for the Florida summers where I live.
    • The CT twill, poplin, and business shirts are of normal thickness and good for year round wear in my experience.
    • Read through the product details and descriptions, CT does a great job of providing a very detailed description of their products. I also like to zoom in on the pictures to get a good look at the fabric.
    • In my experience, CT has a great customer service. Free returns and their online chat is helpful if you have any questions.

I hope this helps. I have no affiliation with Charles Tyrwhitt, just like their shirts. Cheers.
    Last edited by Pie_Man; November 13, 2016, 01:15 AM.

No affiliation other than the affiliate link you want people to use to buy stuff?
    https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Originally posted by armedferret View Post
      No affiliation other than the affiliate link you want people to use to buy stuff?
      Just to clear, I have no affiliation with CT, or the link. I benefit in no way from anyone using or purchasing through the link. Just trying to pass along a deal.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Just ordered a few shirts. Thanks for the link [MENTION=16017]Pie_Man[/MENTION]!!

Comment

Thanks Pie Man. Do you happen to know which shirts are the lightest weight (softest)? I'm actually a big fan of thinner, lighter shirts even if they appear more casual than thicker ones.

Thanks

Originally posted by Pie_Man View Post
            Use Link: ctshirts.com/usnb33

Personally, I really like these shirts and $33 per CT shirt is a great deal plus free shipping. Also, they have a decent selection of shirts in their clearance section that are even cheaper, $29.50.

I own several CT shirts, here are a few of my insights:
            • IMO, their fitting/size guide is accurate, know your measurements and use it. The CT Slim and Extra Slim cuts are great for lean and slim builds.
            • The CT Oxford shirts are nice, but know that the fabric is on the thicker side. Great for fall and winter, not as great for the Florida summers where I live.
            • The CT twill, poplin, and business shirts are of normal thickness and good for year round wear in my experience.
            • Read through the product details and descriptions, CT does a great job of providing a very detailed description of their products. I also like to zoom in on the pictures to get a good look at the fabric.
            • In my experience, CT has a great customer service. Free returns and their online chat is helpful if you have any questions.

I hope this helps. I have no affiliation with Charles Tyrwhitt, just like their shirts. Cheers.

Comment

[MENTION=6330]mtones9[/MENTION] I ordered a few shirts recently and they were all pretty soft. If you're looking for a dress shirt, the poplin are the lightest and softest. I ordered a nice extra slim white and it feels great!
              Also, the business casual shirts seem to be softer than the dress shirts. I also ordered a business causal grid check in blue and a BC melange navy & brown check. Both are soft, and the melange navy & brown check is incredibly soft and light!

I love the fit and feel of these shirts, but $99 and up is not in my budget right now, so when I can get these shirts for $33 with free shipping, I usually grab a few, knowing that these shirts will last quite a while.
              Let me also add that CT has incredible customer service.

Comment

Huge thanks for the code! Is it okay if I share it elsewhere? I have a small community of guys who share tips on a small forum (fewer than 20 people). I had meant to buy a cart full of shirts before Christmas and forgot. Thanks to you, I didn't end up losing out on a great deal!

I really like my CT shirts.

Comment

Got one of the non-iron button downs in the slim size, pretty pleased with. It is a small but still has a good sleeve length and neck is big enough to button comfortably.
                  Really appreciate the detailed size listings on their site.
                  I think I will try one of their dress shirts or oxfords next.

Comment

I know this thread is a few months old, but I see on the CT website that their shirt collar points are on the short side at under 3 inches. Damn! They press all my buttons for size, cut and value. I guess that there is always the need to compromise when you're as cheap as I am.

Comment

Originally posted by jim3 View Post
                      I know this thread is a few months old, but I see on the CT website that their shirt collar points are on the short side at under 3 inches. Damn! They press all my buttons for size, cut and value. I guess that there is always the need to compromise when you're as cheap as I am.
                      I own about 10 CT shirts. I cannot say I noticed that the collar is short on any of them. Maybe that's just me...

Comment

Working...
                      X