50% Off Outerwear at Old Navy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50% Off Outerwear at Old Navy

Just saw that Old Navy is offering 50% off of outerwear with promo code WARM. It includes the Brushed-Twill Blazer previously reviewed on here. Picked one up for $40 after tax and it came with $20 in "super cash" that can be used in store or online from 11/29 to 12/4.

Thanks for this! Did you buy it in store or online??

Comment

I bought one of those blazers (tan) today as well. In-store (New Orleans area).

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

I purchased online, but I think it is the same deal in store.

Comment

Received mine in navy yesterday. Wearing it today. First impressions. Thicker then I thought and also a little stiffer. I am 5'9", 159lbs. Usually wear a 38s and a 33" in sleeve length. Got a small and the fit is almost perfect. Wish the shoulders were a tad wider but it might just be the soft shoulder that makes me think that. Sleeves are perfect length. I had tried on a Medium in store and it was too baggy. They didn't have a small so I gambled and ordered one.

Comment

Thanks for the fit update on the blazer. On the 20th they were another half off but I missed it. Dont know if Im ready for the blazer yet. The Harrington was down to ~$25. 5' 8" 130lbs might need an XS but theyre all gone now =\

Comment

Working...
            X